BeautyFaceFacial SkincareBody Prescriptions
- 2 Pack (60 Count Each) Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Wipes

Body Prescriptions - 2 Pack (60 Count Each) Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Wipes

by Body Prescriptions

Get glowing with our citrus oil packed facial wipes. Remove stubborn makeup, oil and daily dirt while maintaining skins natural PH. Gentle for even the most sensitive skin, these unique wipes won't dry you out. Use in conjunction with your favorite moisturizer .

CLEAN SWEEP - Easily and effectively remove stubborn, makeup, dirt and oil.; ALL IIN ONE - Cleanse, refresh and tone the skin. Never drying, these wipes will leave your face soft and smooth.; CRUELTY FREE - Our products are never tested on animals.; REFRESHING CITRUS - Packed with essential oils and fruity botanicals you'll love how refreshed your skin will feel. Lightly citrus scented,; PACK N WIPE - Designed to be easily portable, our wipes come with a reusable closure to keep them fresh.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Prescriptions - 2 Pack (60 Count Each) Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Wipes!
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
Body Prescriptions - 2 Pack (60 Count Each) Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by Latasha J.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I picked these 🎃 wipes up from one of my local TJmaxx stores and I'm glad that I did. These scents remind me of fall. They came together in a four pack for $4.99. My favorite scent is the vanilla sugar, it smells so YUMMY!!! kinda makes you want to eat them Lol! These wipes are very moist and feels super soft on the skin as well. I definitely recommend.
sirena ‍.
Bryan, TX
Body Prescriptions - 2 Pack (60 Count Each) Vitamin C Facial Cleansing Wipes uploaded by sirena ‍.
they smell amazing but i often times have to use more than one makeup wipe and afterward i have to go in with a cleanser to get all of the product off of my face

Looking for your answer?