BY BODY NUTRITION

Nichole T.
Rochester , NY
This is one of the best proteins i have used. I always buy chocolate, mostly because it curbs my cravings for sweets. I use it for shakes with coconut milk, or water, or i also make protein pancakes with it. i would recommend this protein for sure. it really does keep you full, and satisfy after a workout.
Lisa P.
Cambridge, MA
Favorite protein powder that I've tried. I use this as an ingredient in meal replacement smoothies that I have for breakfast, or stir some into my oatmeal for a protein boost. The main thing that I like is that they use a combo of different protein types (whey, casein, egg white) which keeps me satiated for a long time. At the same time, it's less caloric than other protein powders I looked at that use a combination of proteins, which is ideal for someone of my build. You can order sample sizes off the company's website if you're unsure what to get. I stick with the vanilla and chocolate flavors. The only critique I have is that the chocolate isn't very chocolately, so I usually throw in a spoonful of cocoa powder if I'm in the mood for something richer.
Sada L.
I love this stuff! It tastes good, mixes well, and keeps me feeling full for hours. The consistency isn't chalky either. I can often mix two scoops with almond milk, and not be hungry until lunch. The different types of protein make it ideal for both quick absorption, and long lasting fuel.