Body Lotn Cocoa Btr& Shea 7 Oz by Ayu Natural Beauty Care (1 Each) ( Multi-Pack)

BY AYU NATURAL BEAUTY CARE

Tina R.
I really like this lotion. It goes on great without a greasy feeling. This makes my skin very smooth and soft. I would recommend this to anyone.
Alexia S.
Binghamton, NY
1,478 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I absolutely adore this lotion, it goes on so smooth and it leaves skin feeling smooth!
Isabel D.
I love the smell of this body lotion it leaves my skin so soft and smelling really good
16852johanna r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I definitely love this lotion leaves my skin soft, with a very pleasant smell I love
Jenny P.
Carpentersvle, IL
I love this . It has a great smell and it leaves my skin feeling really soft