Body Lotion, with Raw Shea (African Black Soap) uploaded by Tenzin W.Body Lotion, with Raw Shea (African Black Soap) uploaded by Tenzin W.

BY NUBIAN HERITAGE

A therapeutic body moisturizer treats breakouts and superficial skin imperfections with African Black Soap Extracts. Jojoba Oil, Oatmeal Extract and Vitamin E smooth and firm skin as Nubian Heritage's own Shea, Cocoa and Mango Butter blend maximizes... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allie C.
Woodstock, GA
I have thick, coarse hair and it's hard to find a body lotion that won't irritate my skin. Anytime I shave my legs, I tend to get ingrown hairs and when I put this lotion on, I do not get razor burns and it lessens my ingrown hairs. This is the only lotion that I have used on my legs that didn't irritate my skin.
Tenzin W.
Portland, OR
This African Black Soap Lotion is a HOLY GRAIL. I've been using this lotion for about 2 years now. It has a unique but pleasant aroma. I had dry skin before I started using it, but now my skin is soft and smooth. The only downside to this product is the horrible packaging. It's nearly impossible to squeeze any product out without taking the lid off. The quality of the lotion makes up for the lack of thought put into the packaging. I so so recommend it to everyone!
Keeley M.
Margate, FL
I use this lotion every night and day makes my skin feel amazing and it's smells so good to