BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion! Infused with Shea Butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and conditioning Vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Mirtha M.
I love this lotion. I usually don't buy scented lotions or moisturizers because I'm very sensitive to smells but this one is great. I love that it's non-greasy and it absorbs into your skin fast so you don't have that sticky feeling. According to my boyfriend it leaves my skin feeling super soft and it smells delicious. He's always complimenting me about how smooth my skin is after I use this.
Theana B.
Very moisturizing and smells amazing. I love how you can use a lotion that smells like perfume leaving you smelling good all day. I love that you can put this lotion on and spray bath and body works body mist on it and it last wayyy longer. Love their products
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
Love it❤ The scent is soft and feminine and the lotion is easily absorbed into your skin. I love that I have an outlet store in my city because I can go and buy Great products for half off regular price.
Megan S.
Baldwin , WI
Definitely one of my favorites. The smell is obviously amazing. I love the packaging itself is SO cute. Leaves my skin very soft and smelling great. It is like $12.50 but I always go when Barh and Body works has sales like buy two get 3 free or all of them on sale for $5
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Anything Vanilla, I'm in. I love the smell, not overpowering.
After you get out of the shower, I put this on and my skin
feels so good and soft. I bought this at Bath and Body Works.
I like when they have a sale. Buy three get three free. Long
lasting too. #contest
Mayra R.
I love bath and body works. Every time I walk in there I walk out with a new lotion. They have so many scents to choose from I'm sure you will find one that's right for you. I just use this for the fragrance not to moisturize because it's not very moisturizing. But I recommend purchasing when they have their $3 body lotion sales.
Yailin L.
Concord, NC
By far one of my favorites from Bath and Body works, The scent is absolutely incredible ! And the lotion is gentle and smooth and creamy the price is fair for the amount of product and also the packaging as well!
Melissa M.
Joliet, IL
Lotion always has to have a great smell to me first of all and this stuff smells amazing! Almost everything at bath and body works smells amazing! You just have to find your preferences with the scents! This was very moisturizing! Even after it was on for 30minutes I still felt soft and smooth!
Alexis W.
Troupsburg, NY
This is by far my most favorite bath & body works lotion. The smell of it and even the styling on the front of the bottle is just perfect. My fiance and I both enjoy the smell it's not strong or overpowering just perfect.
Katie C.
Washington, DC
I got this lotion for a Xmas gift. I don't think bath and body works has the most moisture in its locations. It's good to keep at my desk at work for a quick lotion break. It's not something i would all over my body.
ursula g.
Is this from body and bath?
marilyn m.
Melcher , IA
Sounds like you liked it. Why only 4 stars?