Body Lotion uploaded by kitrina p.Body Lotion uploaded by Ana R.

BY BATH & BODY WORKS

America's #1 Body Lotion! Infused with Shea Butter and our exclusive Daily Moisture Complex, our enhanced lotion contains more of what skin loves, leaving it feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished. Fortified with nutrient-rich ingredients like protective Vitamin E and conditioning Vitamin B5, our fast-absorbing, non-greasy formula delivers 16 hours of continuous moisture. see more...

Body Lotion
I love the smell of this body lotion from Bath & Body Works. It fits right into your purse for on the go and is very good moisturizer for a great price. I use this every day and would recommend it to everyone!
Geraldine G.
Geraldine G.
Tujunga, Ca
I've been using bath and body works lotion for years as I have never been disappointed with their products. There is a fragrance perfect for everyone. The smell and moisture lasts all day!
Isabelle K.
Isabelle K.
De Pere, WI
Really great fresh scent! Love the bath and body works lotions because I have really dry skin especially in the winter
Angie Z.
Angie Z.
This scent is one of my faves from B&BW. It lasts all day too! I always have one of these handy with me!
Nice scent awesome product. All bath and body work lotions go on smooth with a long lasting fragrance.
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
I love this scent by bath and body works. It's sweet and lively. I doesn't smell cheap.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Raleigh
Really love the smell of this lotion. I discovered it at my nail salon and had to get my own bottle of it. It's your standard Bath & Body works lotion in terms of moisturizing and the scent seems to have good staying power, it goes on a little strong but quickly fades into a nice, light yet noticeable scent on your skin. Would definitely recommend!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Joliet, IL
Lotion always has to have a great smell to me first of all and this stuff smells amazing! Almost everything at bath and body works smells amazing! You just have to find your preferences with the scents! This was very moisturizing! Even after it was on for 30minutes I still felt soft and smooth!
Krista H.
Krista H.
OMG! This smells amazing and the scent actually lasts! It's Bath & Body Works, so the quality is great for me! The lotion is nice and light but moisturizing. I would highly recommend to anyone who likes a sweeter smell.
Gracelynn A.
Gracelynn A.
This product is just... WOW!! I use this lotion about every single day it's just so good! The scent is very long lasting. I bought this lotion at Bath and Body Works. I would definitely recommend for everyone to buy!