BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Show your sultry side while you moisturize with a sexy blend of wild dahlia, velvet plum and juicy red currant warmed with notes of black jasmine and spiced vanilla. Skin-softening shea butter delivers all-day moisture, making it the perfect everyday lotion. see more...

Cynthia A.
Avoca, PA
I can always count on bath and body works lotion to smell fantastic. I typically go for the ones in the tube bottles because they make my skin feel great through the day. But if you're on a budget definitely go for this type.
Rachel H.
Joplin, MO
I used this product since I was in middle school. I really enjoyed the scent of it and how it made my hands nice and soft. It was around $13 when I got it but it was on sale. The only con I can think of is that it has a strong scent but I would buy it again.
Kendra P.
Gadsden, AL
These are some of my favorite lotions I have ever used! I love how I can buy multiple scents and use a different one everyday. They are light and not so heavily scented that it make others uncomfortable. I will continue to buy Bath and Body Works lotions.
Amanda  H.
Lakewood , OH
I absolutely love this product. The smell is delicious, and not overpowering. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth every time, and use it nearly after every shower. A little goes a long way so it will last you a good amount of time. Highly recommend!
Kessa M.
Albany, OR
I love my lotion from B&BW, I have the scent Winter Candy Apple & it smells amazing. Nothing too harsh and the scent lingers fairly. It can be quite greasy if you use too much, so just be cautious. Would 100% recommend
Bria G.
New Concord , OH
I really love B&B body lotion. They have so many different scents to pick from and lasts pretty long. I like the pocket sized lotion to keep in my purse! However they tend to leave a greasy residue for a little while. I would still recommend and buy again!
Brandy J.
Pine Bluff, AR
If you go to bathroom and body works, you will find a scent that you will fall in love with. All of their lotions are very moisturizing and have a lasting scent.
Zoie S.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love bath and body works but this is one of my very favorite scents it smells so good and I absolutely just love it so so so so so so much I think everyone should try it especially in the lotion and body mist
Heather S.
Anderson, SC
Bath and Body works is amazing. Any lotion you get from there will make your skin feel so soft and you can smell the fragrance all day long.
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Smells amazing and leaves skin super soft and hydrated! I use it every night after I shower. I also love that it's cruelty free!