BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyson C.
Fond du Lac
This is a great smelling lotion. It is not to strong and it makes you feel relaxed. It is a affordable and it is gentle on the skin. It would reccomend and will get this lotion again. They are located at any location
Missie C.
Licking, MO
Live the way it makes my skin feel when I use it and the smell is light and not overwhelming as a nurse it is great after washing my hands I do not how many times every shift and easy to carry in my nursing bag . I would recommend this to anyone who loves lotion
Robin O.
Love the smells and the wonderful sales that bath and body works offers for their lotions and body sprays. Bath & Body Works Bath and Body Works Paris Amour Body Lotion 88ml/ 3 Fl oz Travel Size love this product!!
Tiffany M.
Love the smells of Bath and Body lotion and the over all quality of the product. The packaging is nice. Price is reasonable. I usually try to wait for the best sales and buy in bulk. They also have a nice men’s selection
Allison C.
West Jordan, UT
Smells amazing and So moisturizing! Helps my hand s not crack in the winter months! Very affordable and easily go buy online. Packaging always is so cute and explains the scents so well! I’d for sure but more lotion again!
Colleen O.
i enjoy this product. i always enjoy the consul smells from bath and body works and i almost always recommend them. this lotion definitely does a good job but it is not what i would use if your primary purpose was to moisturizes.
ema h.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love these lotion.! The sprays as well they make my skin feel super soft and smooth and they smell amazing the one thing I would say is where I live I can't really use these products in summer I'll sweat them all off and with them on I swear more but come winter it's perfect my skin gets very dry and these are very hydrating love it.
Florencia B.
Bath and body works by far has the best lotion. Not only is it extremely affordable, but the scents they have are to die for. When someone asks me what I want as a gift and I have no ideas I always turn to lotion from bath and body works !!! A girl can never have to much lotion.
Mhar S.
My husband bought this lotion for me as a little present. It is fragrant and so subtle on the skin. Smells amazing on my skin. The packaging is trendy. Highly recommended lotion for all occasions
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
My go to lotion for layering for a night out. The packaging is helpful to see what's in the lotion. I always purchase from Bath and Body Works and am a loyal customer. I will continue to buy the lotion time and time again. I change up fragrances as the seasons change.