BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meagan W.
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This lotion smells amazing. It is one of my favorite scents. It definitely meet my expectations and constantly have to go back and get some more whenever I run out of it. It moisturizes your skin very well and the scent lasts a long time
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite lotion of all time!!! The scent is amazing and last all day. Using the body spray will help the scent to last longer. Leaves your skin feeling soft & smooth.
Leah K.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
One of my favorite scents. The smell isn't too overwhelming. Nice inexpensive gift for someone who loves scented body lotion. Moisturizers very well.
Chloe P.
Chloe P.
Love this body lotion. I use it every day and it smells amazing. it does not dry out my skin! love it.
Caitlynne K.
Caitlynne K.
Would recommend it works great smells amazing and goes on pretty thick so it has great coverage
aymee v.
aymee v.
Great lotion love the smell and it's also long lasting smell I just like it worth the try
Makiah H.
Makiah H.
Norman, OK
Smells so good!! Also very moisturizing! Definitely a favorite!!! Would recommend!!
ema h.
ema h.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
I love these lotion.! The sprays as well they make my skin feel super soft and smooth and they smell amazing the one thing I would say is where I live I can't really use these products in summer I'll sweat them all off and with them on I swear more but come winter it's perfect my skin gets very dry and these are very hydrating love it.
Florencia B.
Florencia B.
Bath and body works by far has the best lotion. Not only is it extremely affordable, but the scents they have are to die for. When someone asks me what I want as a gift and I have no ideas I always turn to lotion from bath and body works !!! A girl can never have to much lotion.
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Greenville
My go to lotion for layering for a night out. The packaging is helpful to see what's in the lotion. I always purchase from Bath and Body Works and am a loyal customer. I will continue to buy the lotion time and time again. I change up fragrances as the seasons change.