BY BATH & BODY WORKS

Our exclusive Signature Body Lotion formula, fortified with powerful ingredients like super conditioning Shea Butter, fast absorbing Jojoba Oil and protective Vitamin E, hydrates skin with moisture that lasts all day. Our non-greasy formula absorbs quickly and completely to leave skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and nourished, making it the perfect daily moisturizer. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Meagan W.
Bakersfield , CA
This lotion smells amazing. It is one of my favorite scents. It definitely meet my expectations and constantly have to go back and get some more whenever I run out of it. It moisturizes your skin very well and the scent lasts a long time
Victoria W.
Charlotte, NC
My favorite lotion of all time!!! The scent is amazing and last all day. Using the body spray will help the scent to last longer. Leaves your skin feeling soft & smooth.
Leah K.
Decatur, GA
One of my favorite scents. The smell isn't too overwhelming. Nice inexpensive gift for someone who loves scented body lotion. Moisturizers very well.
Caitlynne K.
Would recommend it works great smells amazing and goes on pretty thick so it has great coverage
aymee v.
Great lotion love the smell and it's also long lasting smell I just like it worth the try
Makiah H.
Norman, OK
Smells so good!! Also very moisturizing! Definitely a favorite!!! Would recommend!!
Tammy F.
Greer, SC
My go to lotion for layering for a night out. The packaging is helpful to see what's in the lotion. I always purchase from Bath and Body Works and am a loyal customer. I will continue to buy the lotion time and time again. I change up fragrances as the seasons change.
Allison C.
West Jordan, UT
Smells amazing and So moisturizing! Helps my hand s not crack in the winter months! Very affordable and easily go buy online. Packaging always is so cute and explains the scents so well! I’d for sure but more lotion again!
Colleen O.
i enjoy this product. i always enjoy the consul smells from bath and body works and i almost always recommend them. this lotion definitely does a good job but it is not what i would use if your primary purpose was to moisturizes.
Rebecca L.
Bath and body works is the only lotion that I use!!!! This stuff smells so good! It makes your skin super soft and smell good! This product isn't expensive at all!!