Body Lab for Every Woman Vanilla Fat Burning Protein Powder - 1 lb uploaded by Karolina K.

BY BASIC RESEARCH

Finally… a Fat-Burning Protein That Also Tastes Great! Finally, a protein formula that's also a fat burner. That's right, a protein that not only helps you fuel lean, sculpted (not bulky, manly-looking) muscle, but also helps you burn fat. This revolutionary new product was formulated by BodyLab, a company created by women, specifically for women. BodyLab's research team realized that many of the sports nutrition products on the market today are geared toward men, are designed to boost testosterone, or contain added creatine, which helps men bulk up. But women don't want to be bulky, and the last thing we need is a deep voice or. Size: 14.6 oz/ 414 g. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Valarie R.
I've tried a lot of protein powders because I'm vegetarian and this one is just alright.
The taste is pretty good and a really strong vanilla smell and taste, almost like a milkshake, it made me extremely bloated and my stomach hurt though so I had to stop drinking it. I think it's alright if you're not to sensitive to milk/dairy.
Alana S.
Rochester, MN
The BodyLab fat burning protein in vanilla is my favorite protein powder. I have it for lunch with skim milk everyday and it tastes really good and is satisfying.
Karolina K.
River Grove, IL
Taste: amazing! So far I've only been working out and drinking this protein shake for one week but I already lost 4 pounds. Its only 90 calories, high in protein and low in carbs! I would say give it a try!