Body Image Facial Sponge, Exfoliating, 1 sponge uploaded by Nikkie S.Body Image Facial Sponge, Exfoliating, 1 sponge uploaded by Nikkie S.Body Image Facial Sponge, Exfoliating, 1 sponge uploaded by Carmel M.

BY BODY IMAGE

Reveal smoother, more radiant skin with this exfoliating facial sponge. Great for washing away the day's dirt, oil and makeup. see more...

Photos (3)
Buy on Jet.com
Nikkie S.
Nikkie S.
Shelton, WA
I love these. I buy the 2 pack because the singles go quickly. They do truly get rid of dead skin, you can absolutely tell a difference just by looking at the sponge. I bought these last month and just bought another pack. They make my face smooth when used in conjunction with my estringent that I use on my face and arms. I think the only thing that could be betyer was their durability. It should last a little longer but they definitely work. I also used these with a sugar scrub on my legs and the dead skin fell right off...
Tori C.
Tori C.
Louisville, KY
I buy the two pack of these and use them daily. It is a great way to exfoliate and has helped tremendously with my acne prone skin. They do wear out quickly but I think this is something you should replace often anyway. I just use it with dove soap for sensitive skin.
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Covington, LA
This is the best way to exfoliate your skins to get all the dirt and build up off your face... love this sponge.
Zaira A.
Zaira A.
Dallas, TX
Great product to exfoliate but I have to replace it often because it wears out.
Delaney S.
Delaney S.
Plover, WI
Where can you buy these? Also, is this a better option than an exfoliating scrub?