BY BODY IMAGE

* Squishy soft net sponge * Creates rich lather * Gently cleans * Assorted colors * 6 per pack Sold in packs of 6 see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tina C.
Definitely a great way to exfoliate and cleanse. I actually like for my kids to use this because it gets very sudsy, which they like, but it also shows them clearly when the miss and area. I highly recommend, but please replace every 2-3 months.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This sponge puts any type of wash cloth to shame! It helps lather your body wash, even bar soap if that's the route you take. It makes sure to spread the lather around to get every area. Just make sure the rinse it well when you're done. Sometimes it can take a minute to get all of the suds out.
BreAna W.
Portland , OR
I love using this to take a shower with. ait feels that it helps exfoliate my skin better than a towel. Another reason I like using it because it helps me use less body wash than I would use with a towel.
Elena D.
East Chicago, IN
It will help you to use less of your favorite body wash, which is awesome because then your favorite body wash will last longer!! Plus it helps exfoliates your skin making it feel softer afterwards.
Sharenda B.
Kansas City, MO
I am not really a sponge. Meaning I do not use ALL over my dody, I use for soft exfolitian purposed only. it does not tear up my skin.
Amy K.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought these last year for my daughters Christmas stocking stuffers. They were a huge HIT and didn't break the bank!!!! We love them!
Titilola P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love using these with my body wash. i love the lather you get when using these sponges. way better than a face cloth.
Briana S.
I love having these sponges around. They are great for my family or for guest when they stay over.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
I love this bath sponge so super soft and it feels so great on my skin!!!!!!