BY GENERIC #45 in Sponges & Loofahs

Body Image Body Benefits Gentle Bath Sponge: Creates rich lather for gently cleansing even the most sensitive skin Silky soft for smooth, beautiful skin Item 97178 see more...

Madison M.
These little things were literally god sent lol. I absolutely love these! If you don't want to mess with the dirty washrag that collects dirt and grime switch over to this. They come in all kinds of colors and last about a month or so before you have to replace them. All you do is put a little product on there and use it. So easy to use and clean. I will never use anything else. It suds really well too which I like. My son even has a mini one in (blue) that he loves to use. Great for all ages.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my go to loofah, really good for cleaning, doesn’t have a scent just a normal loofah that cleans very well and is easy to larger with. It is gentle on your skin with no exfoliants and I recommend this to all.
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This loofah is a nice size and comes in cute colors but it’s way too smooth for me. If you’re needing to exfoliate super dry skin or to prep for tanning lotion this one is not for you. It lathers really easily but isn’t very scrubby.
Kelli H.
Atascadero, CA
While I like the way these give a nice foamy lather, they seem to fall apart rather quickly. I find myself replacing them every month or so. I love these soonges so much more than wash cloths though as they leave me feeling cleaner and smoothr