Body Glide Original Anti Chafe Balm 0.5 oz uploaded by Dusti M.Body Glide Original Anti Chafe Balm 0.5 oz uploaded by Brianna D.

BY NONE

Body: The original anti chafe balm. Protect your skin against rubbing that causes chafing, irritation and raw skin. The balm forms a dry, invisible barrier, effective wherever skin is rubbed by clothing, footwear or skin. Never wet or greasy! When To Apply: Before you get dressed, on thighs, neck, arms, and anywhere skin is rubbed. Stop trouble before it starts®. The No. 1 Choice: The preferred choice over messy, wet creams, gels and powders. No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils. All-Day Protection: Effective and longlasting. Use daily in humid and dry conditions for a pain free active life. Sweat Resistant: Keeps pores clog free. Sweat. Age Group: Toddler. see more...

Brianna D.
Roebling, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend told me about this product and given my relentless battle with "chub rub", I had to give it a shot. I don't know how I've lived without it! I put it on at 7am, and it lasted all day! I usually hate wearing skirts in the summer, but this product has changed that. There was no chafing whatsoever. I am forever hooked!
Dusti M.
Broken Arrow, OK
This is a wedding day must have. For anything from shoes to corsets, this skin barrier glide will help keep you comfortable all day. No thigh gap? No problem! Slick some on when you don't want to wear pantyhose.
Rachel H.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this all the time during the summer for workouts and when I am wearing skirts/dresses. It is easy to apply and you don't need a whole lot. I like to keep it handy for beach as well. It comes in a convenient package. This really helps to prevent chaffing of the legs, arms and chest area. I have used it for long runs and it lasted.
Erin H.
Richmond, VA
Body glide is great! I race triathlons a lot and always chafe on my inner arms for some reason. If I put body glide on real quick in the transition area before the run, I'm good to go! It has helped in sprint and Olympic distances and my skin tolerates it well.
Isabella B.
Chesterfield, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing for leg chafing! I use it everyday during the summer! Especially when m wearing shorts! I bought it from Dunhams pro shop! It's very effective and I highly recommend it! It's the best product around!
Daphne P.
Kannapolis, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend recently started doing a lot of PT and this is his saving grace. Yes, it does seem pricey for just a little bottle, but it is worth it. It prevents any chafing or his nipples from bleeding from all the running and rubbing they are doing against his shirts. Definitely worth it and i highly recommend.
Shelby P.
Galloway, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Body Glide is a distance runner essential. I put this on the inside of my thighs to prevent chaffing, but it can be used everywhere. It is not thick or slimy. It goes on smoothly and easily just like deodorant would. This product works great and it effectively prevents chaffing and irritation.
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omgoodness, I can't live without this product! In the warmer months when exercising in shorts or exercise skirts, this stuff is amazing. A 3-5 mile walk on the beach can be harsh in the skin, but not with this product. I LOVE it and highly recommend!
Katherine M.
Homestead , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff especially during the summer. I live in florida so I'm always wearing shorts. This really prevents that painful irritation you get in your inner thighs when they rub against each other. You might have to apply a little more than once but overall it really works!
This is great for running! I'm a college runner and use it between my legs. It doesn't always work but it does in most climates.
Chelsea N.
Humble, TX
How long will this last during a long run? Would I be able to run a half marathon and not have chafing issues?
Stormy D.
Where can I find this? My husband has issues with chaffing in the summer since he works in a warehouse with no ac.