BY BODYGLIDE

Body Glide Anti-Chafe Balm for Her .35 oz. creates an excellent barrier for rubbing that causes blisters and chafing. The extra small size will fit perfectly inside your handbag or even the pocket of your hydration belt. All you have to do is apply where you need protection and get moving with comfort. Great for your bra, thighs or feet. Ideal for daily use. Vitamin F delivers smoother, hydrated skin. Sweat and water resistant, and wetsuit safe. Made with moisturizing plant ingredients and is neoprene safe. Hypoallergenic with no petroleum or parabens. see more...

Nicole G.
Fulton, MO
Attention all brides!!! This stuff is a Godsend! I had beading on the bodice of my dress and was warned that it would tear my arms up. I wanted to be prepared so I started Googling. Beeswax was a contender but I didn't like the idea that it may not come off as easily so I tried this stuff. It worked like a charm! I put a couple layers on the backs of my arms where the beading was and also on the beading itself. It also smelled nice so even though I was sweating at times I never felt like I smelled bad. I didn't have any cuts from the beading at the end of the night and could dance the night away. Thank you Body Glide!!!!
Scarlett H.
Absolutely LOVE this product! Keeps the chub rub at bay. I apply it all over my thighs depending on what I'm doing that day
victoria j.
United states
Can not live without my glide!!! Seriously a life saver with any long run. Prevents changing and is very reasonable priced.