BY BODY FORTRESS

Body Fortress Whey Isolate Protein, Vanilla Creme, 6ct: Purified whey isolate Use as post workout recovery High amino acid concentrate Body fuel Vanilla creme flavor Muscle mass and strength fuel Microfiltered for faster absorption and delivery Over 11 grams of BCAAs 99% lactose free Available in a 2 lb size see more...

BRANDI P.
BRENHAM, TX
I am working on building lean muscle mass and losing fast. I am counting macros and calories and working out 5 times a week. My trainer told me that Whey isolate was the way to go because it's a quality protein. This one tastes pretty good. I mean, it's no icecream shake but I enjoy it. I can see my body changing composition. When I started this shake it became much easier to meet my protein requirements and stay with my calorie limits. Also, it's effective right after a workout. I am sold on this. It has been so helpful in meeting my fitness goals.
Kaitie C.
This stuff tastes pretty good in smoothies, but it doesn't seem to mix well in milk or coffee. It is super sweet. I only use half a scoop at a time because one full scoop is huge, and I don't want it to be too sweet.
Brianna R.
This is a great protein powder, especially if you are trying to lose weight. I take this as a post workout meal & also as a meal replacement. I like the vanilla creme taste the best, I add half a banana & a couple of strawberries & it is yummy!
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Add to almond milk, fresh orange juice and blend and it tastes like an orange cream protein shake!
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Not bad at all for the price. I mixed with almond milk and whatever fresh fruit I had handy or just mix with water! Love the vanilla flavor. Not too overpowering.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
If you're serious about fitness you're going to want to get a different protein. You'll need a better macro nutrient breakdown and ingredient list. For less than $20 you can't beat this price, but it's really about value and what matters to you.

If you're truly using it to make your body better splurge for something like Syntha 6. If you're just following the current fitness trend, save some money and stick with this stuff.
Juan H.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a descent product if you are just trying to get some of your daily nutrients for your buck, but if you're serious about your well being and are trying to obtain greater results. Invest your money on a better quality material.
Rebecca M.
Phoenix , AZ
I tried this protein powder today in my mocha flavored milk and I must admit, it was delicious! The flavor complimented my milk without any od or unusual aftertaste. I'm not going to give a full 5 stars because I feel the product did not completely dissolve after mixing.
Sarah G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love body fortress, but not the vanilla! Yuck! I still haven't been able to find a vanilla protein powder that actually tastes good. I'll be sticking with chocolate thank you.
Samantha O.
I had bariatric surgery in December and have been drinking protein shakes for a long time - to the point where most of them I turn my nose at. This particular brand and flavor (vanilla) are really good! When I am using a blender bottle or stirring it into water/milk/soymilk, etc. I can't seem to get the clumps out, which is gross, and maybe a fault of mine? But if I put it into my Nutra Ninja Blender it is nice and smooth. The flavor goes well with different types of syrups, fruit, etc. There are many recipes online that use vanilla protein powder and this has great flavor. It is also relatively cheap compared to other brands! The amount of protein is a little misleading because the 60g is if you use 2 scoops. It is 30g per scoop. Still worth it!
Lacee D.
Is this comparable to other popular proteins? How about the price?