BY BODY FORTRESS

Body Fortress Whey Isolate Protein, Vanilla Creme, 6ct: Purified whey isolate Use as post workout recovery High amino acid concentrate Body fuel Vanilla creme flavor Muscle mass and strength fuel Microfiltered for faster absorption and delivery Over 11 grams of BCAAs 99% lactose free Available in a 2 lb size see more...

Samantha O.
Samantha O.
I had bariatric surgery in December and have been drinking protein shakes for a long time - to the point where most of them I turn my nose at. This particular brand and flavor (vanilla) are really good! When I am using a blender bottle or stirring it into water/milk/soymilk, etc. I can't seem to get the clumps out, which is gross, and maybe a fault of mine? But if I put it into my Nutra Ninja Blender it is nice and smooth. The flavor goes well with different types of syrups, fruit, etc. There are many recipes online that use vanilla protein powder and this has great flavor. It is also relatively cheap compared to other brands! The amount of protein is a little misleading because the 60g is if you use 2 scoops. It is 30g per scoop. Still worth it!
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
Lawrenceburg, TN
I've just recently had weight loss surgery and have tried numerous different protein shake formulas. I've tried ready made and the powder you mix like body fortress. My nutritionist approved this powder formula which can be bought at walmart or drug stores. I like both vanilla and chocolate. It is cost effective as many of the bariatric brands are VERY expensive. It mixes well with our ninja with a frozen banana and some almond or cashew milk, it isn't as sweet as a regular milk shake but definitely quells the craving for me. It has enough protein and a small amount of sugars (5 grams) and it is pure whey isolate for half the price. I get a nice size tub that lasts me nearly a month for around 20.00 at Walmart.
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
I don't have a ton of protein experience to compare this to but this is my favorite by far, especially the vanilla. I know there was recently a class action suit against them for not listing their nutrition facts appropriately and they have since created a new formula. Down side: you get less for more money. Bummer. I don't care though, I am glad this stuff came back. It's 1 scoop (38g) and 30g of protein with not a lot of fillers. I add this to everything!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love body fortress, but not the vanilla! Yuck! I still haven't been able to find a vanilla protein powder that actually tastes good. I'll be sticking with chocolate thank you.
Juan H.
Juan H.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a descent product if you are just trying to get some of your daily nutrients for your buck, but if you're serious about your well being and are trying to obtain greater results. Invest your money on a better quality material.
Valenchia H.
Valenchia H.
Owatonna, MN
I use this in place of breakfast. I add frozen pineapple and a tablespoon of melted coconut oil and whip it up together as a smoothie. It's so delicious and filling. Love it.
Brianna R.
Brianna R.
This is a great protein powder, especially if you are trying to lose weight. I take this as a post workout meal & also as a meal replacement. I like the vanilla creme taste the best, I add half a banana & a couple of strawberries & it is yummy!
Jen T.
Jen T.
Seattle, WA
If you're serious about fitness you're going to want to get a different protein. You'll need a better macro nutrient breakdown and ingredient list. For less than $20 you can't beat this price, but it's really about value and what matters to you.

If you're truly using it to make your body better splurge for something like Syntha 6. If you're just following the current fitness trend, save some money and stick with this stuff.
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
Add to almond milk, fresh orange juice and blend and it tastes like an orange cream protein shake!
Allison H.
Allison H.
Holt, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
Not bad at all for the price. I mixed with almond milk and whatever fresh fruit I had handy or just mix with water! Love the vanilla flavor. Not too overpowering.
Lacee D.
Lacee D.
Is this comparable to other popular proteins? How about the price?