Body Fortress Super Mass Gainer uploaded by Hannah C.

BY BODY FORTRESS

Dietary Supplement. Ultimate Muscle Mass Fuel**. Superior Mass Building Whey Protein**. Extended Amino Delivery Formula. Muscle Glycogen Building Carbs. Over 10g of BCAAs*. Eco-Friendly Package to Help Save Out Planet. 48g Premium Protein*. Body Fortress® Super Mass Gainer If you re one of those people who have a tough time packing on solid, powerful mass, try Body Fortress® Super Mass Gainer, specially designed for hard gainers who want to gain weight and pack on mass.**  Body Fortress&r. see more...

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Jackson, CA
Just tried this for the first time tonight so I can't comment on its effectiveness but I can on the taste. It's gonna be a struggle getting through this. I'm not used to artificial sweeteners since I avoid them and this has 2 different kinds. The initial taste isn't bad but then comes the aftertaste which is gross. That weird slightly bitter artificial taste which comes with sugar substitutes. I used three scoops which is considered one serving in some rice milk. I will probably do two scoops tomorrow in hopes it will cut down on the aftertaste but it probably won't. I doubt I will buy this again.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Westport, MA
Tastes amazing. You can get his at Walmart too! Be careful with the increased protein intake, it can be dangerous to your body if not presented in the body in increments. Tastes amazing for a protein powder
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Rockwall, TX
Body Fortress is my favorite protein powder. I use it in blended smoothies with fruit and my husband uses it in a shaker bottle with milk. It dissolves completely. We keep both chocolate and strawberry at our house.
Salinas, CA
Cheap and effective! I got mine at walmart! This was the first protein i ised and i gained so much. I drank a protein shake in the morning and at night i double scooped aswell. I did this because i have a high metabolism so ive always been in the 120s but with this i was able to gain to a solid 140 in pure muscle weight.
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Vanilla one is very good. Didn't help me gain too much quick... It was a steady weight gain. Great taste. Good price
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
I don't mind this stuff. Works well. Taste is not the best I have had, but is still ok. I recommend blending with fruit.
Salinas, CA
Does this help gain weight ? Im looking to gain and im considering this one