Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla

by Body Fortress

Body Fortress® Super Advanced Vanilla Whey Protein.

New improved formula.

60g premium protein* + 9g super recover blend*.

*per 3 scoops.

Premium muscle building whey?.

Over 12 grams of BCAAs*.

Enhanced with 9g super recovery blend*.

More powerful than normal whey protein.

Protein supplement.

Notice: use this product as a food supplement only. Do not use for weight reduction.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Contents are sold by weight.

Some settling may occur.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla!
Emely P.
Palmdale, CA
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla uploaded by Emely P.
Proteína para ganar músculo, libre de azúcar, sabor a vainilla, 60gramos de proteína, para smoothies y más 🥰
Taylor F.
Springville, NY
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla uploaded by Taylor F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand is my favorite protein brand right now( mostly because it is one of the only ones sold at the Walmart where I live 😂) I’ve been using it for a few years now and I love the chocolate one and decided to try the vanilla since I wanted to switch it up & I already know I hate the strawberry, it’s awful. I drink this after my workout and it helps me feel full. I also decided to try vanilla to add it to smoothies since vanilla is more universal and easier to mix and match than chocolate. Absolutely love this and it’s a good deal for being $17 this lasts my sister and I about a month.
Crystal Z.
Long Beach, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Really good whey protein! My husband likes to drink this every other day I can put different fruits and blend them. Very HUGE jar great price and has a nice taste to it very satisfied with this product! I do recommend
Elizabeth C.
Knightdale , NC
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Powder - Vanilla uploaded by Elizabeth C.
My daughter and I really enjoy this protein powder. It lasts long on the full feeling and helps me power thru my workouts...when I can get them done! It's also great when I'm low carbing too! I just put it all in my Oyster blender bottle and go! You can add frozen fruit to it as well to create a smoothie!
Rachael G.
Coon Rapids, MN
This protein is great! I love the high protein content in such a small scoop. The flavor is great and it mixes so well. I drink it right after my workouts! It's very affordable and worth it! I would recommend.
Nyssa P.
Saint Paul, MN
Tastes good, huge fan of vanilla and it's a great addition to my green smoothies when I'm trying to add vanilla flavoring as well as protein.
Adrian A.
Bronx, NY
One of the best protein supplement out there! They actually conducted a study on which brand is true to what is claimed, this was at the top. 30g per scoop, it taste good too!
Kellen H.
Mingo Jct, OH
Loved this protein powder! It tasted good and gave me great results! I loved this flavor so much! A little pricey but it’s well worth it!
Marshall W.
Savannah
I really like this protein powder. It taste good and I will use it to make protein pancakes or shakes. My only criticism is the amount of cholesterol it has. Two scoops has about 67% of your daily value of cholesterol which is far too much in my opinion. But it definitely is one of the better tasting protein powders out there.
Shelly M.
Harrison, TN
1,591 reviews
Not impressed with this product. It does not taste good at all. It's so gross!!!! I am disappointed that I even wasted money on it.

Looking for your answer?