Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessProtein SupplementsBody Fortress
Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter

Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter

by Body Fortress

Body Fortress® Chocolate Peanut Butter Super Advanced Whey Protein.

60g premium protein* + 9g super recovery blend*, *per 3 scoops.

Premium muscle building whey.

Over 12 grams of BCAAs*.

Enhanced with 9g super recovery blend*.

More powerful than normal whey protein.

Protein supplement.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Contents are sold by weight. Some settling may occur.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter!
Alicia S.
Tonawanda, NY
I just bought this the other day and it’s tasty in comparison to the chalky thickness that I was expecting a protein powder to create. I got the Peanut Butter Chocolate, and while it’s really good, the PB is a bit overpowering for me. I’m going to order the regular chocolate today. Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 I will update as needed as time passes. I do not know about this products effectiveness yet!
Tricia C.
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This protein power taste SUPER YUMMY! It’s my favorite protein powder. It’s very affordable. It’s actually one of the most affordable prices on protein powder I have ever seen. I tried the other flavors in this brand and I don’t like it as much as the chocolate peanut butter. I highly recommend it. I tell all my friends and family about it.
Denisse C.
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Denisse C.
My twin brothers hit the gym on the daily, they been trying several protein powders, but this killed them all. They love the taste, since the #1 complaint they had over the competition was the bad taste. This whey protein easily dissolves and they been bulking up, they are looking like Hulk! Like who are this twins. Okay maybe Hulk is an exaggeration but they look bulky.
C J.
This is a decent protein powder when your on a budget. I have bought this several times. The taste is not bad at all compared to the peanut butter and jelly flavor from Body Fortress, which is by far the absolute worst I have ever encountered. Period. Mixes well. Will buy again
Bridget H.
Body fortress is good for those on a budget that can't spend much. I like to mix just my powder and water. However, the taste of the chocolate peanut butter does not taste too good. You get the hints of chocolate and peanut butter, but there's a weird after taste
Laura C.
Salinas, CA
I mix this with a scoop of ice cream. A swiss miss and milk. I add things for the extra calories but this protein alone with milk tastes so good. I recommend this to anyone who needs a little extra intake.
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
I blend this with a frozen banana and almond milk for breakfast, or if I'm just craving something sweet. The taste is better than other powders I have tried and it's reasonably priced.
Hallie B.
Jefferson, NC
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate Peanut Butter uploaded by Hallie B.
Love this stuff! I recently switched from soy protein by another company to this powder. More protein per scoop, and the taste is phenomenal compared to the other kind I had been using. Plus, it was a good price point. I'm still on my first tub, but this will be my go to shake powder.
Allison R.
My go to protein powder. As a distance runner it is absolutely a necessity for recovery. It tastes great and I actually look forward to a post run Protein boost.
Jordan T.
Rockford, IL
This is hands down my favorite protein powder. I have tried many others but they all seemed chalky to me. I usually mix mine in a blender with ice and vanilla almond milk, and a full banana! That’s my breakfast, and it holds me over til lunch!

Looking for your answer?