Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate

by Body Fortress

Body Fortress® Super Advanced Chocolate Whey Protein.

New! Improved formula.

60g premium protein* + 9g super recovery blend*.

*Per 3 scoops.

Premium muscle building whey?.

Over 12 grams of BCAAs*.

Enhanced with 9g super recovery blend*.

More powerful than normal whey protein?.

Protein supplement.

Naturally and artificially flavored.

Contents are sold by weight. Some settling may occur.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate!
Tyler S.
Joplin, MO
Body fortress chocolate whey protein is awesome if you can't afford more high end proteins. I always buy it at walmart and they have it for a great price. It doesn't taste very good but the price makes up for it. The chocolate is the only flavor bearable to drink in my opinion, and I've tried them all. Would recommend to anyone who needs more protein in their life but is on a budget.
Tia S.
Athol, MA
Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate uploaded by Tia S.
Not bad I have tried a lot worse but the vanilla is my favorite to drink out of all of these. It didn't taste chalky or anything like that. Help my chocolate cravings and it switches up the flavor when I drink too much vanilla and strawberry. Plan on getting the cookies and cream, so be on the loo out for that review. If you have tried it let me know if you like it and what your favorite flavor is.Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein Chocolate
Loretta W.
Pasadena, TX
I take my protein every morning I love using two scoops because it the reason why I continually lift heavy everyday. The taste is good for a product that you have to drink 16oz's of and it give me the boost I need in all the areas that I am lagging.
Kerry F.
Bel Air, MD
I use to drink this protein powder when I was younger and an athlete. Not that I'm old, I would say that I'm out of shape. This was used as more of a recovery drink than a meal replacement. I use to mix the strawberry and chocolate together. It made for a yummy treat.
Zivile J.
New Orleans, LA
It tells it gives you 60g of protein but that's because of two very big scoops. With such scoops you could reach 60g with any other powder. Plus it has more calories. I bought chocolate taste but it is a lower quality chocolate, doesn't resemble anything real. I won't buy it again
brittney D.
This powder is great for after a workout. It tastes great and is easy to make! Or you can add it to your favorite smoothie for extra protein too. Which is great for weight loss. It's also filling without the bad feeling you can get after eating a meal.
Aimee P.
Mounds, IL
So, when it comes to protein, it is crucial for weight loss patients to get at least 60 grams a day..more if possible. This Body Fortress brand Whey Protein can help with that as one scoop is 30 grams of protein. The taste is not very good. It takes some getting used to in order to be able to stomach the sickening sweetness. This was the first kind of protein powder I bought but I soon learned that the whey isolate that this company has is much better. I will write a separate review for the whey isolate. If you must get the whey protein, I do suggest this chocolate flavor. Mixing it with skim or almond milk is also a good way to make it a bit more palatable
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
My husband and I use this to make protein shakes in the morning. This product tastes great. The only downside is that it can be expensive. I try to stock up when they go on sale.
Becca G.
TX
I love this powder! Not only does it taste good but it fills you up enough to where it can be a meal replacement. My only complaint is not seeing drastic results but I've only been using this for a few months.
Mayara C.
N Miami Beach, FL
I started taking now and it tastes like death (at least the chocolate one)! Good things I can see the results quick, but when it's about taste...

Looking for your answer?