Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Isolate uploaded by Juan Rafael H.

BY BODY FORTRESS

Dietary Supplement. Body Fortress® Super Advanced Whey Isolate Natural & Artificially Flavored. 60 g Ultra Pure Protein**. Microfiltered For Faster Absorption & Delivery. Over 11 Grams of BCAAs From Protein**. 99% Lactose Free. Aspartame Free If you re ready to take your training & nutrition to the next level, then you need a premier protein source to help get you there.  Perfect for anyone looking to get more out of their protein supplement, Super Advanced Whey Isolate is an ultra high quality protein design to provide maximum support for lean muscle, strength & exercise rec. see more...

Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
My fiance' tried this and he really liked it. He mixed his in a blender with a little bit of ice cream and peanut butter to make it a little more tastey, but he said overall it worked really well!
Juan Rafael H.
Minden, NV
Undefined kpayne111's Rating9/10Picked up the chocolate flavor from Wal-Mart, super easy to mix and good taste, not much aftertaste, especially compared to the BF cookies and creme whey I tried before (you could taste the artificial sweetener for the rest of the day). Super high percentage of protein in this stuff, and I see no amino spiking or other stuff like creatine etc on the label. They must have fixed that stuff after the big lawsuit.
Catherine G.
Gold Bar, WA
I love this Protein! It almost has a marshmallow taste to it! Its great for making dessert protein shakes. It attaches well to other flavors and it even tastes great on its own. It has helped me with post workouts for about a month now and I'm ready to move onto a new flavor. 5 stars from me. Great easy prices too.
Anne W.
Henderson , NV
This is my first time buying Whey Protein Powder. So I'm not sure if it's suppose to clump. However, it doesn't taste too bad and I can feel the difference it gives to my muscles. A very moderate chocolate flavor.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
I adore this protein powder! Tastes great, gets the job done without being too much. I don't care for the high energy protein powders, so this was perfect for me!
Lidia A.
Brownsville, TX
This is a really good protein powder it he ally helps my muscles be more stable and it gives me lots of energy!
Gia O.
Salem , OH
Good quality protein tried and true... not delicious but contains a lot of protein.