Body Fortress Super Advanced Banana Creme Whey Protein, 32 oz

by Body Fortress

Body Fortress Super Advanced Banana Creme Whey Protein features 100% premium whey, and unlike key competitors, it contains zero added soy protein. Whey protein is the preferred source for sports nutrition as it provides a higher concentration of BCAAs...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fortress Super Advanced Banana Creme Whey Protein, 32 oz!
Joan W.
I have tried a lot of protein powders and this brand is by far my favorite brand, and it’s very affordable! The banana 🍌 flavors is my favorite I use it in my fruit smoothies and I have even tried it in alcoholic smoothies and it was delicious!!!Body Fortress
Danilo L.
Plantation, FL
Very good protein powder, I’m on my second thing of protein powder and I’ve seen big difference in my body, also with a good diet, counting my macros and exercising regularly, this protein powder will help me reach my goals.
Gina A.
Fletcher, NC
I was really hoping that I would love this flavor but alas, it's a VERY artificial banana flavor, like smelling and tasting McCormick banana flavoring. I know it's going to be artificial after all, but I have tried other brands of pre- made shakes that tasted great. Maybe it's because it's powder? I will try the cookies and cream next time. I really just wanted to get away from the boring vanilla and chocolate standards.

Looking for your answer?