Body Fortress BCAA 2200 Muscle Nitrogen Support

by Body Fortress

Your Body - Your Fortress. A Powerful Blend Of Three Branched Chain Amino Acids That Many "Industry Insiders" Consider To Be The Most Important For Any Serious Bodybuilders Or Athletic Program. Isoleucine, Leucine And Valine, Collectively Known As Bcaas, Are Combined With High Potency B-6 To Take Your Training To Another Level.* This Supplement Employs State-Of-The-Art Nitrogel Technology To Maximize The Delivery Of Bcaas Per Softgel. Free Of Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Milk Or Milk Derivatives, Lactose, Sugar, Preservatives, Artificial Flavor Or Sodium (Less Than 5 Mg Per Serving). Provides Dual Benefits Since Bcaas Can Be Broken Down In Muscle To Supply A Direct Source Of Energy Or Can Be Used To Build Protein* Provides Muscle Nitrogen Support For A Variety Of Metabolic Functions, Which Can Be Especially Important During Heavy Training* Bcaas Are Critical For Bodybuilders As They Make Up A Large Percentage Of The Amino Acid Composition Of Muscle* Bcaas Are Also The Only Aminos That Are Directly Metabolized In The Muscle As Opposed To The Liver* * This Product Is Not Intended To Diagnose, Treat, Cure Or Prevent Any Disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fortress BCAA 2200 Muscle Nitrogen Support!
How would you rate this product?
Sofia P.
Menifee, CA
My absolute must to take after a workout,especially an intense workout. I getting back into the swing of things and i have this bottle stocked up.
Shanae W.
Margate, FL
I used these when I use to work out. Now that I'm getting back into fitness I'm so happy I still have my bottle. These are great for recovery and getting those muscles right.
Chrissy E.
Mcalester, OK
My sons loves to play football, and he drinks theses shakes to keep his muscles strong and to give him energy. He seems to enjoy it.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Base Chain Amino Acids are essential for those who work out to boost energy and aid in recovery. Great product.

Looking for your answer?