BY BODY FANTASIES

Vampire by Parfums De Coeur Eau De Parfum Spray 1.0 Oz / 30 Ml for Women. Vampire Parfum is a unique new expression of female sensuality. Intense and long-lasting, put it on any time of day and it always lingers until sunrise. Vampire incites notice, comment and, inevitably, desire. opens with a spellbinding topnote of luscious Clementine and Plum Flower. Wisteria, Violet, and Chocolate Cosmos saturate the heart with their seductive powers. Finally, intoxifying Sandalwood, Amber, and Sultry Musk linger like a soft breath. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz. see more...

Alexandra G.
Most amazing scent ever! I have a very sensitive nose and every perfume makes me dizzy and most are just to strong. But this perfume is smooth and sensual that it doesn’t bother your nose and the smell lasts for quite a bit even after washing your shirts.
Wendy C.
Back in 2010 I got this for Christmas from my then 10yr old son..he was so proud that he picked it out himself.(he knows I'm a perfume addict lol)

I had never smelled this one at the time so I had no idea what to expect and OMG I loved it!! (and still do!)

Its a warm dusty,powdery floral with hints of Mexican chocolate.....I LOVE IT I find is so intoxicatingly wonderful!!!! The lasting power is amazing on me and a little goes a long way! I still have my bottle and wear it often (its definitely a cold weather/winter perfume)

My husband loves this on me its one of his favorites as well,..plus a lot of the times when I have worn this while out I have gotten random compliments and was asked what perfume I was wearing.

I love the red bottle its super cute! I would totally buy a bottle when I run out and if its still made.
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
When I first sprayed this product it had a strong alcohol smell but after a short amount of time it faded. It was actually a very pleasant smell. If you were to imagine what a seductive vampire would smell like, this is it. I highly recommend this product. The scent last a good portion of the day.
Sarah M.
My favorite ever!!!! It last long and smells amazing. My husband loves this smell also, It does have a seductive smell I had a pregnant lady follow me around because of the smell. I do not leave the house without spraying myself
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
I love this perfume! I'm sure I have hoarded about 4 bottles😂 it's a scent I can't put a finger on, but it's intoxicating!
Amber M.
Parkersburg, WV
I love the smell of this. It lasts a good long while and the price is great. It is convenient to find in the store also.
Laura D.
Love this perfume so much! Best perfume and perfect for Halloween and also hard to find
Alejandra H.
Me gusta que el producto que sea a base de ciruela aunque sinceramente el nombre me deja pensando ya que se confunde un poco el producto con el objetivo
Tiffany K.
Where can I buy this?!
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Where can I find something that smells similar? This scent has been discontinued but I absolutely love it! Has anyone found anything that smells similar? Maybe a Bath and Body Works scent or a Victoria's Secret scent?
Alexandra G.
Does anyone know where I can buy this? I have not seen them in any stores for many years....