Body Fantasies Vampire Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz

by Body Fantasies

Vampire by Parfums De Coeur Eau De Parfum Spray 1.0 Oz / 30 Ml for Women. Vampire Parfum is a unique new expression of female sensuality. Intense and long-lasting, put it on any time of day and it always lingers until sunrise. Vampire incites notice, comment and, inevitably, desire. opens with a spellbinding topnote of luscious Clementine and Plum Flower. Wisteria, Violet, and Chocolate Cosmos saturate the heart with their seductive powers. Finally, intoxifying Sandalwood, Amber, and Sultry Musk linger like a soft breath. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz.

How much money for a bottle?
What is the price of the perfume?
Does anyone know where I can find a similar fragrance to this? My husband loved the way it smelled on me and now it is discontinued!Body Fantasies Vampire Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz ?
Start your review of Body Fantasies Vampire Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Heather H.
Lehighton
Body Fantasies Vampire Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 fl oz uploaded by Heather H.
Would love to see them bring this back. Been constantly sending messages asking so I came up with a petition. It's worth a try.
Faith D.
Pikeville, KY
2,505 reviews
I loved this haven't been able to find it in awhile but it was my favorite affordable perfume for awhile.
Tiffany T.
Laurel, MS
Smells good and is long lasting and has a cool bottle and packaging. Usually find it around the holidays and online and at closeout stores.
Jamie M.
Andover, NY
This is my all time perfume and I can't find it anymore. This is Unlimited Edition and if I want to pay triple for it $50 to $70 on Ebay. This is the best smelling perfume in the whole world. I really really wish they would bring this back. Every time I wore this I got compliments on how pretty I smelt.
Christine L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I have been looking for this purfume but haven't found it in stores for a long time. This was my favorite for many years of my life and I got it from Walmart! #basic And proud of if. #favorite
Laura D.
Love this perfume so much! Best perfume and perfect for Halloween and also hard to find
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
I love this perfume! I'm sure I have hoarded about 4 bottles😂 it's a scent I can't put a finger on, but it's intoxicating!
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,932 reviews
Back in 2010 I got this for Christmas from my then 10yr old son..he was so proud that he picked it out himself.(he knows I'm a perfume addict lol) I had never smelled this one at the time so I had no idea what to expect and OMG I loved it!! (and still do!) Its a warm dusty,powdery floral with hints of Mexican chocolate.....I LOVE IT I find is so intoxicatingly wonderful!!!! The lasting power is amazing on me and a little goes a long way! I still have my bottle and wear it often (its definitely a cold weather/winter perfume) My husband loves this on me its one of his favorites as well,..plus a lot of the times when I have worn this while out I have gotten random compliments and was asked what perfume I was wearing. I love the red bottle its super cute! I would totally buy a bottle when I run out and if its still made.
Amber M.
Parkersburg, WV
I love the smell of this. It lasts a good long while and the price is great. It is convenient to find in the store also.
Leah B.
Waynesburg
Purchased at: Walmart
chng.it/vMQ2BcZstc I LOVE LOVE LOVE this perfume. I wore it religiously until I ran out in 2014. The link above is a petition to bring it back! I have tried contacting Body Fantasy directly and they seem to have no intention of producing this fragrance again. Maybe together, we can change their minds!