BY BODY FANTASIES

Vampire by Parfums De Coeur Eau De Parfum Spray 1.0 Oz / 30 Ml for Women. Vampire Parfum is a unique new expression of female sensuality. Intense and long-lasting, put it on any time of day and it always lingers until sunrise. Vampire incites notice, comment and, inevitably, desire. opens with a spellbinding topnote of luscious Clementine and Plum Flower. Wisteria, Violet, and Chocolate Cosmos saturate the heart with their seductive powers. Finally, intoxifying Sandalwood, Amber, and Sultry Musk linger like a soft breath. Type: Eau de Parfum Size: 1.0 oz. see more...

Laura D.
Love this perfume so much! Best perfume and perfect for Halloween and also hard to find
Ashley M.
Rogers, AR
When I first sprayed this product it had a strong alcohol smell but after a short amount of time it faded. It was actually a very pleasant smell. If you were to imagine what a seductive vampire would smell like, this is it. I highly recommend this product. The scent last a good portion of the day.
Sarah M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite ever!!!! It last long and smells amazing. My husband loves this smell also, It does have a seductive smell I had a pregnant lady follow me around because of the smell. I do not leave the house without spraying myself
Amber M.
Parkersburg, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell of this. It lasts a good long while and the price is great. It is convenient to find in the store also.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Back in 2010 I got this for Christmas from my then 10yr old son..he was so proud that he picked it out himself.(he knows I'm a perfume addict lol)

I had never smelled this one at the time so I had no idea what to expect and OMG I loved it!! (and still do!)

Its a warm dusty,powdery floral with hints of Mexican chocolate.....I LOVE IT I find is so intoxicatingly wonderful!!!! The lasting power is amazing on me and a little goes a long way! I still have my bottle and wear it often (its definitely a cold weather/winter perfume)

My husband loves this on me its one of his favorites as well,..plus a lot of the times when I have worn this while out I have gotten random compliments and was asked what perfume I was wearing.

I love the red bottle its super cute! I would totally buy a bottle when I run out and if its still made.
Calley W.
Lenoir, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume! I'm sure I have hoarded about 4 bottlesūüėā it's a scent I can't put a finger on, but it's intoxicating!
Alejandra H.
Me gusta que el producto que sea a base de ciruela aunque sinceramente el nombre me deja pensando ya que se confunde un poco el producto con el objetivo
Tiffany K.
Where can I buy this?!
Alyssa S.
Mentor, OH
Where can I find something that smells similar? This scent has been discontinued but I absolutely love it! Has anyone found anything that smells similar? Maybe a Bath and Body Works scent or a Victoria's Secret scent?