BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Casey K.
Great for low price. It works really well as a base scent. I usually like to layer it with another scent to make it more unique. (My fav is spring rain)
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite perfume It lasts all day and it smells like you've bathed in Vanilla frosting, I get someone complements while wearing this and it is also very inexpensive too! You can find this at Walmart and most drug stores I stongly recommend this perfume to anyone!
Kess S.
Davie, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm love and hate this product yes it lasts but not where you would expect like it would last on my clothes and my hot but on actual body it does not last I would still buy this though to refresh through out the day but I wouldn't use this exclusively to make me smell good
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
Absolutely love this body spray and the scent is not so strong that it gives you a headaches like some other vanilla body sprays
Sherita R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is amazing. I'm a huge fan of anything vanilla and this is my number one choice for a fragrance. This is great for the price and lasts a while! It doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a huge plus.
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
I absolutely love this brand I've got at least two bottles of it in my medicine cabinet. it's an expensive in the smells are amazing.
leslie e.
tennessee
Ok I get that body fantasies isn't the most fancy of perfumes but I always get compliments whenever I where its still a really good body spray no matter what I love it
Sam T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love LOVE vanilla perfume so much. and this one smells so good, it actually smells like vanilla unlike some who mix the scent with other smells. people smell it on me sometimes and love it.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?