BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heidi M.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this !! I get so many compliments on the smell, it's long lasting and inexpensive, a definite must have for me.
Patty G.
I like this product but not for me. I use it around the house as an air freshener. Very inexpensive and works well
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite scent. Because I'm a vanilla girl. I love this. Bern hooked on it ever since
Elizabeth L.
Venice, FL
I love this perfume it smells like vanilla and it's delightful. I can get enough of this scent
Karen G.
Escondido, CA
I love this body spray!!! It smells amazing and I also love the mini bottles for travel!!
Alexandra W.
My aunt wears this all the time she carries a travel size with her. It smells so good.
Kimberly e.
This is a good one to use after a hot shower. Delivers a relaxing fresh scent.
Sam T.
I love love LOVE vanilla perfume so much. and this one smells so good, it actually smells like vanilla unlike some who mix the scent with other smells. people smell it on me sometimes and love it.
leslie e.
tennessee
Ok I get that body fantasies isn't the most fancy of perfumes but I always get compliments whenever I where its still a really good body spray no matter what I love it
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this s delicate scent?