BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Karen G.
Escondido, CA
I love this body spray!!! It smells amazing and I also love the mini bottles for travel!!
Alexandra W.
My aunt wears this all the time she carries a travel size with her. It smells so good.
Kimberly e.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good one to use after a hot shower. Delivers a relaxing fresh scent.
Elizabeth L.
Venice, FL
I love this perfume it smells like vanilla and it's delightful. I can get enough of this scent
Karla A.
San Marcos, TX
This body fantasies fragrance are really good for the price i really enjoy them.they smell good and have a great price and a lot to choose from
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
Nothing fancy-schmancy but super great smell, long lasting product. The price is unbeatable and I will continue to purchase over and over again as I have for years!
Lauren G.
Girard, OH
I cant believe more people haven't reviewed this. I know Body Fantasies spray makes me think of being in high school and feels a bit corny but honestly I get more compliments on this spray than anything, even my expensive fragrances- and this is the cheapest fragrance i like. Not kidding, I feel like every single time i wear it someone says something about how good i smell, even strangers comment. How awesome that the cheapest spray is the best? Now i make sure i always have it.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I have been using body fantasies vanilla spray since middle school. I love how affordable it is and how well the smell lasts .
Casey K.
Great for low price. It works really well as a base scent. I usually like to layer it with another scent to make it more unique. (My fav is spring rain)
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite perfume It lasts all day and it smells like you've bathed in Vanilla frosting, I get someone complements while wearing this and it is also very inexpensive too! You can find this at Walmart and most drug stores I stongly recommend this perfume to anyone!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?