BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
Nothing fancy-schmancy but super great smell, long lasting product. The price is unbeatable and I will continue to purchase over and over again as I have for years!
Sherita R.
Columbus, OH
The scent is amazing. I'm a huge fan of anything vanilla and this is my number one choice for a fragrance. This is great for the price and lasts a while! It doesn't irritate my skin at all which is a huge plus.
Casey K.
Great for low price. It works really well as a base scent. I usually like to layer it with another scent to make it more unique. (My fav is spring rain)
Cassandra S.
Very affordable. Great /strong scent... but scent doesn't last too long. Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
I love the vanilla body spray. Doesnt smell too sweet like most sprays. I just wished it would last a little longer during the day. Decent price.
Karla A.
San Marcos, TX
This body fantasies fragrance are really good for the price i really enjoy them.they smell good and have a great price and a lot to choose from
Kayla T.
Gaylord, MI
I absolutely love this brand I've got at least two bottles of it in my medicine cabinet. it's an expensive in the smells are amazing.
alexis r.
I love it you don't need a lot and it works the whole day. I love this product and my mom who has a sensitive nose can handle this.
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
Too sweet of a vanilla sent for my liking....however I can see how it would be appealing to other people. Has good lasting power
LIsette M.
Hoboken, NJ
Absolutely love this body spray and the scent is not so strong that it gives you a headaches like some other vanilla body sprays
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this s delicate scent?