BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Audra H.
Gainesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this since I was a teenager and this is probably why I'm a fan of everything vanilla scented. It has a warm and cozy scent and it's probably one of my favorite body sprays...long lasting and good pricing!
Brooklyn P.
Zebulon, NC
This product was literally $3 at a drugstore! The bottle itself lasts a long time as well as the smell! My friends and strangers constantly compliment me and ask what I'm wearing - most assume it's Bath and Body Works!! I've been a faithful customer to this brand and scent for nearly 6 months now. I will always recommend it!
Cassandra S.
Very affordable. Great /strong scent... but scent doesn't last too long. Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz
Misseann S.
Bedford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the vanilla body spray. Doesnt smell too sweet like most sprays. I just wished it would last a little longer during the day. Decent price.
alexis r.
I love it you don't need a lot and it works the whole day. I love this product and my mom who has a sensitive nose can handle this.
Haley N.
Montrose, CO
Too sweet of a vanilla sent for my liking....however I can see how it would be appealing to other people. Has good lasting power
Heidi M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this !! I get so many compliments on the smell, it's long lasting and inexpensive, a definite must have for me.
Patty G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but not for me. I use it around the house as an air freshener. Very inexpensive and works well
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite scent. Because I'm a vanilla girl. I love this. Bern hooked on it ever since
Karen G.
Escondido, CA
I love this body spray!!! It smells amazing and I also love the mini bottles for travel!!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?