BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brooklyn P.
Zebulon, NC
This product was literally $3 at a drugstore! The bottle itself lasts a long time as well as the smell! My friends and strangers constantly compliment me and ask what I'm wearing - most assume it's Bath and Body Works!! I've been a faithful customer to this brand and scent for nearly 6 months now. I will always recommend it!
Lauren G.
Girard, OH
I cant believe more people haven't reviewed this. I know Body Fantasies spray makes me think of being in high school and feels a bit corny but honestly I get more compliments on this spray than anything, even my expensive fragrances- and this is the cheapest fragrance i like. Not kidding, I feel like every single time i wear it someone says something about how good i smell, even strangers comment. How awesome that the cheapest spray is the best? Now i make sure i always have it.
Danielle G.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my all time favorite body spray. I've been buying it for many years and it still is just as satisfying as the first time I've use. It has a very delicious scent - a lot like fresh baked sugar cookies. It definitely is the best and most affordable vanilla body spray I've come across. I've gotten many compliments when I wear it out. It's very sweet. but not overpowering at all. It seems that everyone finds the scent very attractive.
Jade G.
Millville, NJ
This is my favorite perfume It lasts all day and it smells like you've bathed in Vanilla frosting, I get someone complements while wearing this and it is also very inexpensive too! You can find this at Walmart and most drug stores I stongly recommend this perfume to anyone!
Daniela C.
I first purchased this from Walmart in place of a perfume! I mainly bought it for the price. I have 4 bottles of these, and I haven't finished one. I purchased these in end of last year. They last a long time. I usually spray myself three times, and the smell lasts for a while. It will eventually fade, but I don't mind. I have recommend this to friends. Once I finish the ones I have I will buy again.
Kess S.
Davie, FL
I'm love and hate this product yes it lasts but not where you would expect like it would last on my clothes and my hot but on actual body it does not last I would still buy this though to refresh through out the day but I wouldn't use this exclusively to make me smell good
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Next to Victorias Secret "coconut passion" this is my ALL TIME fav! Amazing smell and lasting power. Always get complements when wearing it and the price can NOT be beat! Will always repurchase as I have for years. Just flat out love this product :)
Jamie A.
I have been using this product for over 5 years now and get nothing but compliments when I wear it. I love how I have the mini bottle for travel and the big bottle for every day use. This has been a solid product I don't plan on giving up any time soon!
Elyse G.
This may not be as fancy as using perfume, but I'm impressed with this body spray nonetheless and use it every day. I get compliments on it all the time about how sweet it smells. It doesn't seem to last very long for me, but I don't mind reapplying it.
Samantha P.
Frankfort, NY
Nothing fancy-schmancy but super great smell, long lasting product. The price is unbeatable and I will continue to purchase over and over again as I have for years!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this s delicate scent?