BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

johanna g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells sooo good! Its too much if youre smelling the spray hole but when you put it on, its perfect. Its a nice bottle and a lasting amount. Its a good price for what you get and its easy to carry around.
Rhonda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love my Body Fantasies Vanilla Fragrance Body Spray. I use it everyday. I love anything that smells Vanilla. I bought this spray at Rite Aid. It does not cost too much and it lasts a long time when I use it. I also like it cause it is not too strong where you can't breathe like some people wear perfume. I will always buy this and use this forever. I would also recommend this to anyone that likes Vanilla. I have to rate this a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Kristin Ann S.
Versailles, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my ride or die vanilla. I'm crazy about anything vanilla so are men lol I keep a mini in my purse I refill frequently. A big bottle lasts a long time. They reformulated it it doesn't smell as strong or sweet but I still love it. I love VS dreamy vanilla & vanilla lace but this is my ride or die. It reminds me of a different time in my life. This just smells amazing straight up vanilla boozy sweetness wrapped in caramel it's decadent. the cotton candy, pink vanilla Kiss, white musk, & Love Struck are awesome from body fantasy. They also have a creamy vanilla which is great.
Brittney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hand down my favorite! Everyone swear this is bath and body works body spray but you can get it at any drug store for 3-5 dollars. I am always getting asked what I'm wearing and the smell last a long time. Smells really good. And it's not over powering like some and yet the bottle can last about 6 months. Even longer. I wear it almost every day
Kristen M.
Richlands, NC
I love this spray. I gift it as well as wear it myself. Most mist sprays loose scent during the day but not this stuff. I smell it on me when I go to bed at night. It's a natural vanilla scent that isn't to over powering. I get alot of compliments on it as well. The price is good too..
Daniela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I first purchased this from Walmart in place of a perfume! I mainly bought it for the price. I have 4 bottles of these, and I haven't finished one. I purchased these in end of last year. They last a long time. I usually spray myself three times, and the smell lasts for a while. It will eventually fade, but I don't mind. I have recommend this to friends. Once I finish the ones I have I will buy again.
Jamie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for over 5 years now and get nothing but compliments when I wear it. I love how I have the mini bottle for travel and the big bottle for every day use. This has been a solid product I don't plan on giving up any time soon!
Catherine J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live this, it's a beautiful scent that lasts throughout the day without being too overpowering. I always have a mini in my bad to refresh if I need to. I get so many compliments on it and people are always surprised when I tell them what it it and how affordable it is.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
Love love love this . It's a nice light airy sent . It stays on all day . It's not over powering like other scents out there . I spray it on after my shower as a body spritz . I would recommend this . It's not expensive at all . Makes a good gift as well .
Audra H.
Gainesville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this since I was a teenager and this is probably why I'm a fan of everything vanilla scented. It has a warm and cozy scent and it's probably one of my favorite body sprays...long lasting and good pricing!
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this fragrance smell like?