BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Vanilla Body Spray blends creamy vanilla with fresh apples, jasmine and white musk. This lucsious fragrance is available in an 8-ounce body spray. Design house: Body Fantasies Scent name: Vanilla Gender: Women's Available in an 8-ounce body spray Features a blend of vanilla, apples, jasmine and white musk Ingredients: Alcohol, water, fragrance, propylene glycol, BHT Due to the personal nature of this product we do not accept returns. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Buy on kmart
Samantha M.
Pittsburgh, PA
LADIES LISTEN UP. 💛💛💛

If you love #vanilla then you will absolutely LOVE this product.

One of my favorite scents to wear is vanilla.. it’s warm and subtle, yet very recognizable and smells amazing to all.

Ever since I found this #bodyspray at Walmart It has been my all time favorite perfume/body spray. #bodyfantasies

It doesn’t have that perfumey/alcohol smell, it lasts ALL DAY LONG, and it’s only $5-$6!!!!

It literally can’t get much better than this delicious scent. So much better than any other brand of vanillas spray I’ve tried. I get so many compliments when I wear this scent and I recommend it to everyone!

It’s the #BEST. 💛💛 HEAD TO YOUR LOCAL WALMART AND GET ONE FOR YOUSELF!! Let me know how you like it. 💖

Comment below.. what’s your #favorite body spray/perfume?!?!
Follow for follow ??? Ig&Twitter @sammimusillo💖
johanna g.
Smells sooo good! Its too much if youre smelling the spray hole but when you put it on, its perfect. Its a nice bottle and a lasting amount. Its a good price for what you get and its easy to carry around.
Rhonda C.
I Love my Body Fantasies Vanilla Fragrance Body Spray. I use it everyday. I love anything that smells Vanilla. I bought this spray at Rite Aid. It does not cost too much and it lasts a long time when I use it. I also like it cause it is not too strong where you can't breathe like some people wear perfume. I will always buy this and use this forever. I would also recommend this to anyone that likes Vanilla. I have to rate this a 5+ out of 5 stars.
Kristin Ann S.
This is my ride or die vanilla. I'm crazy about anything vanilla so are men lol I keep a mini in my purse I refill frequently. A big bottle lasts a long time. They reformulated it it doesn't smell as strong or sweet but I still love it. I love VS dreamy vanilla & vanilla lace but this is my ride or die. It reminds me of a different time in my life. This just smells amazing straight up vanilla boozy sweetness wrapped in caramel it's decadent. the cotton candy, pink vanilla Kiss, white musk, & Love Struck are awesome from body fantasy. They also have a creamy vanilla which is great.
Brittney M.
Hand down my favorite! Everyone swear this is bath and body works body spray but you can get it at any drug store for 3-5 dollars. I am always getting asked what I'm wearing and the smell last a long time. Smells really good. And it's not over powering like some and yet the bottle can last about 6 months. Even longer. I wear it almost every day
Kristen M.
Richlands, NC
I love this spray. I gift it as well as wear it myself. Most mist sprays loose scent during the day but not this stuff. I smell it on me when I go to bed at night. It's a natural vanilla scent that isn't to over powering. I get alot of compliments on it as well. The price is good too..
Catherine J.
I live this, it's a beautiful scent that lasts throughout the day without being too overpowering. I always have a mini in my bad to refresh if I need to. I get so many compliments on it and people are always surprised when I tell them what it it and how affordable it is.
Daphne C.
Winchester, IN
Love love love this . It's a nice light airy sent . It stays on all day . It's not over powering like other scents out there . I spray it on after my shower as a body spritz . I would recommend this . It's not expensive at all . Makes a good gift as well .
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
Girls are sweet, vanilla fragrance is sweet! They go so well together!! Lure your crush in with a not-too-strong, but very light and lovely sweet smell of vanilla...who can bypass the scent of vanilla without a craving?!!
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
I love this fragrance ! For the price it stays on so long and you get some much for your buck. I actually found these at my local dollar store . This is an awesome buy.
samantha s.
New Port Richey, FL
I love vanilla dented things! Is this good? Does it last a little while or wear off quickly?
Tammy C.
Oneonta, NY
I would love to try this but how can I b chosen to try it ???
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?
Alexis R.
Wedgefield, SC
Does this come in other scents??
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
Is this s delicate scent?