Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Joy P.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by jennifer b.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Habith J.

BY GENERIC

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray: A mesmerizing and mysterious fragrance Top notes: mandarin; coconut; flesh plum Mid notes: magnolia; tuberose; tiger; orchid; violet Base notes: sandalwood; creamy musk; tonka bean; vanilla see more...

jennifer b.
This fragrance smells amazing and endures besides that it is not expensive, I have been using it daily and the others also love it!
Veronica  G.
Aurora, IL
It's a good smell I love it.
I use it daily I always have to stock up. It's a good thing Walmart always carries them for cheap
Nina G.
I love these so much, I have almost all the fragrances. I would recommend these. The smell last a awhile and is not too strong
Keshia D.
I like this a lot. I like how it smells great and not overpowering for me to use and not have my sinus acting up.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
If you've ever smelled the twighlight woods then you kind of have an idea of what this smells like .
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
I love how inexpensive this brand is, you can find them at Walmart and this scent is my favorite!!
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Smells really nice. Affordable. Body Fantasies have some really good scents.
Mattie L.
Oh my god!! My favorite! Yes, I'm a man, but I wear perfume from time to time. I don't abide by societies gender roles, and so I have no problem wearing this delicious scent! It smells so lovely and you will feel just that way all through the day! It is so fruity, and flowery and bright! Spray your sheets with it, before you and the boyfriend are about to... you know... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ and it'll be perfect!
Lauryn P.
Croydon, Surrey
Lovely musky scent, long lasting and I have recommended this product to many friends and family and had the same response I am in love with this and definitely will be buying it a lot more often