Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by jennifer b.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Habith J.

BY GENERIC

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray: A mesmerizing and mysterious fragrance Top notes: mandarin; coconut; flesh plum Mid notes: magnolia; tuberose; tiger; orchid; violet Base notes: sandalwood; creamy musk; tonka bean; vanilla see more...

Essence R.
Essence R.
Poplar Bluff, MO, MO
If you've ever smelled the twighlight woods then you kind of have an idea of what this smells like .
Elizabeth I.
Elizabeth I.
The scent might not last as long on the body as the originals, but it is a beautiful scent that you are not necessarily splurging on, so it's totally worth it!
Nina G.
Nina G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these so much, I have almost all the fragrances. I would recommend these. The smell last a awhile and is not too strong
Keshia D.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this a lot. I like how it smells great and not overpowering for me to use and not have my sinus acting up.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really cheap fragrance from the drugstore but smells so good! It has a floral,musky scent with just a hint of woodsy to it. This is my go to for the fall.
Mattie L.
Mattie L.
Oh my god!! My favorite! Yes, I'm a man, but I wear perfume from time to time. I don't abide by societies gender roles, and so I have no problem wearing this delicious scent! It smells so lovely and you will feel just that way all through the day! It is so fruity, and flowery and bright! Spray your sheets with it, before you and the boyfriend are about to... you know... 😉😉😉 and it'll be perfect!
Lauryn P.
Lauryn P.
Lovely musky scent, long lasting and I have recommended this product to many friends and family and had the same response I am in love with this and definitely will be buying it a lot more often