BY BODY FANTASIES

Fragrance Notes:
Top: Mandarin, Coconut, Fresh Plum
Middle: Magnolia, Tuberose, Tiger, Orchid, Violet
Dry: Sandalwood, Creamy Musk, Tonka Bean, Vanilla

Alcohol (Denat.), Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum), Propylene Glycol, BHT.

Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This is a sweet smelling body mist. Very light. I want to say this scent is a little grapey. I like it when I'm just hanging around the house. It doesn't linger for too long. I really love their cotton candy scent. That reminds me of my childhood lol
Joy P.
I just love love this sent! It is very mysterious and has a musk but sweet scent at the same time! It doesn't last very long but u have the travel size so I can bring it with me on the go. These are my go to brand since it is cheaper and smells just like body Works but half price!
johanna g.
This is my favorite perfume! It smells marvelous and it makes me feel like a queen. Its easy to carry around because its small enough to fit in a bag or a even a crossbody minipurse. Its affordable and the bottle is nice and elegant.
Keshia D.
I like this and the smell to me is kinda fruity but not if that make sense. It's not strong and not very suttle but at the right level. I like that because I don't have to worry about my sinus being triggered.
Shug h.
It’s good for the price since it’s really cheap but the smell isn’t really that great. The smell also doesn’t really last long but I guess you do get what you pay for.
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Small bottle makes it the perfect size for a little girl and the perfect stocking stuffer for Christmas time.

My girls, 5&6, love to smell good and put their spray on.

This smell reminds me of one I used from Bath and Body Works, but without the bigger price tag those ones tote with them.

My girls love this scent and we will buy more for them once they run out of this one!
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Body fantasies used to be my go to "perfumes" when I was younger lol. They're scent is really nice & I like it. Always had to buy one after one caused I'd finish them fast ! But they later gave me the scent that they were to strong or to sweet & I stopped using them . But that's me, I do still smell them in walmart cause I work in that section , so I mean they're not bad at all.
Jaheim W.
Ever since I seen this body mist, I haven't any other perfumes or spray. I'm so addicted to this smell good. The smell relaxes me for some reason. After a long hot shower, spray some on....you will be dreaming about sheep. Lol
Madison C.
Smells so amazing, wears off pretty quick but what else would you expect from a $1 perfume. The bottle is nice and easy to use. There are other scents like this that will of course stay on longer but they're also a lot more pricey so I'm impressed by it for the price that it is
Habith Jerez L.
Hialeah, FL
It is a very good body spray, has a lovely aroma is very delicate and nice. many people asked me what fragance is that? and they really like the flavor, do not cause allergies and for me that's very good because I am very allergic. I highly recommend it.
Mariah B.
I bought this from a yard sale and I love the smell and want to buy more but can't figure out where it is from. Can anyone tell me where you can find it and how much it is? Thanks in advance.
kim m.
Moncks Corner, SC
What is larger size this comes in