Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by jennifer b.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Habith J.

BY GENERIC

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray: A mesmerizing and mysterious fragrance Top notes: mandarin; coconut; flesh plum Mid notes: magnolia; tuberose; tiger; orchid; violet Base notes: sandalwood; creamy musk; tonka bean; vanilla see more...

Yahaira C.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Body fantasies used to be my go to "perfumes" when I was younger lol. They're scent is really nice & I like it. Always had to buy one after one caused I'd finish them fast ! But they later gave me the scent that they were to strong or to sweet & I stopped using them . But that's me, I do still smell them in walmart cause I work in that section , so I mean they're not bad at all.
Saphyre C.
Saphyre C.
I've been wearing this fragrance for three years now and I have no desire in finding a new one. This product smells absolutely amazing and it's inexpensive!
Shante V.
Shante V.
Newark, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells really nice. Affordable. Body Fantasies have some really good scents.
johanna g.
johanna g.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite perfume! It smells marvelous and it makes me feel like a queen. Its easy to carry around because its small enough to fit in a bag or a even a crossbody minipurse. Its affordable and the bottle is nice and elegant.
Briana P.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
I love it because it smells just like bath body work's twilight woods scent but much cheaper. It typically is 6 bucks for 8 oz vs bath bodyworks version 8 oz for 14 bucks. That is a huge price difference.
Habith J.
Habith J.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a very good body spray, has a lovely aroma is very delicate and nice. many people asked me what fragance is that? and they really like the flavor, do not cause allergies and for me that's very good because I am very allergic. I highly recommend it.
jennifer b.
jennifer b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance smells amazing and endures besides that it is not expensive, I have been using it daily and the others also love it!
Ann V.
Ann V.
Wilmington, MA
I love how inexpensive this brand is, you can find them at Walmart and this scent is my favorite!!
Amara F.
Amara F.
I love these because they are affordable and smell really good. Twilight Mist is my favorite so far! It smells amazing and I love the lotion! I would definitely recommend this product!
Veronica  G.
Veronica G.
Aurora, IL
It's a good smell I love it.
I use it daily I always have to stock up. It's a good thing Walmart always carries them for cheap