Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Habith J.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by jennifer b.Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray uploaded by Joy P.

BY GENERIC

Body Fantasies Signature Twilight Mist Fragrance Body Spray: A mesmerizing and mysterious fragrance Top notes: mandarin; coconut; flesh plum Mid notes: magnolia; tuberose; tiger; orchid; violet Base notes: sandalwood; creamy musk; tonka bean; vanilla see more...

Joy P.
I just love love this sent! It is very mysterious and has a musk but sweet scent at the same time! It doesn't last very long but u have the travel size so I can bring it with me on the go. These are my go to brand since it is cheaper and smells just like body Works but half price!
Colleen K.
Denver, CO
This is a sweet smelling body mist. Very light. I want to say this scent is a little grapey. I like it when I'm just hanging around the house. It doesn't linger for too long. I really love their cotton candy scent. That reminds me of my childhood lol
johanna g.
This is my favorite perfume! It smells marvelous and it makes me feel like a queen. Its easy to carry around because its small enough to fit in a bag or a even a crossbody minipurse. Its affordable and the bottle is nice and elegant.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
I love it because it smells just like bath body work's twilight woods scent but much cheaper. It typically is 6 bucks for 8 oz vs bath bodyworks version 8 oz for 14 bucks. That is a huge price difference.
Yahaira C.
Rio Grande City, TX
Body fantasies used to be my go to "perfumes" when I was younger lol. They're scent is really nice & I like it. Always had to buy one after one caused I'd finish them fast ! But they later gave me the scent that they were to strong or to sweet & I stopped using them . But that's me, I do still smell them in walmart cause I work in that section , so I mean they're not bad at all.
Habith J.
Hialeah, FL
It is a very good body spray, has a lovely aroma is very delicate and nice. many people asked me what fragance is that? and they really like the flavor, do not cause allergies and for me that's very good because I am very allergic. I highly recommend it.
Amara F.
I love these because they are affordable and smell really good. Twilight Mist is my favorite so far! It smells amazing and I love the lotion! I would definitely recommend this product!
Elizabeth I.
The scent might not last as long on the body as the originals, but it is a beautiful scent that you are not necessarily splurging on, so it's totally worth it!
Saphyre C.
I've been wearing this fragrance for three years now and I have no desire in finding a new one. This product smells absolutely amazing and it's inexpensive!
Nicole D.
Really cheap fragrance from the drugstore but smells so good! It has a floral,musky scent with just a hint of woodsy to it. This is my go to for the fall.