Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Lily C.Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Heather F.

BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray: Formulated with only the finest quality fragrance oils in flirty, uplifting scents On-the-go size for your purse, car or exercise bag Top notes: red berries, pineapple, cassis Middle notes:... see more...

Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
Smells sooo goooood!! I love it. It’s also very easy to travel with. I bought mine from dollar general and its long lasting. The bottle is nice and very easy to store. It’s definitely something I wear all the time and recommend!
Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Keep this little bottles in my purse everywhere I got. It smells so good small enough to go with you and I think it's a total dupe for bath&body works .I always get a complement while wearing it. Price is amazing! They did a great job with these . Love them!!!
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
This perfume it like a sweet jasmin smell it smell amazing it compares to one of my bath and body works perfume I have I bought this at Walmart for 5.49 and it kinda long lasting not really long it fades after I think 4-5 hours really amazing perfume really recommend others to try
Abby D.
It smells okay. I'm not a big fan on this brand but I do think this is one of their best fragrances.
Alysa T.
Houston , TX
Love this fragrance is lasts me all day, has a sweet smell to it but not too harsh and it’s affordable💞💓💖💘.
Sabrina S.
Kitchener
I love this scent! Picked it up at Walmart for a low price. The scent is hard to describe, it’s like a candy floral fragrance.. very pretty. I keep one in my car! I find that it lasts for a reasonable amount of time considering it’s a body spray. Definitely recommend!
Kelsey M.
One of my favourite body sprays brands are the body fantasy! I love them all! They all smell amazing and the smell stays all day! You are definitely getting a bang for your buck with the product! I definitely recommend!
Ella S.
I think this product has a nice scent when in the bottle, or in the air, however when sprayed on the skin, it does not leave a pleasant scent. In the air, it smells like most floral scented perfumes. But when settled on the skin, I do not know how to describe it, but it is just not pleasant. If you are going to purchase this, I would suggest spraying into the air, and walking through the mist. That way it is not as overpowering as it would be if sprayed directly onto the skin.