Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Lily C.Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Heather F.

BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Sweet Crush Fragrance Body Spray: Formulated with only the finest quality fragrance oils in flirty, uplifting scents On-the-go size for your purse, car or exercise bag Top notes: red berries, pineapple, cassis Middle notes:... see more...

Lily C.
Valley view, TX
Keep this little bottles in my purse everywhere I got. It smells so good small enough to go with you and I think it's a total dupe for bath&body works .I always get a complement while wearing it. Price is amazing! They did a great job with these . Love them!!!
Heather F.
Prince frederick, MD
This perfume it like a sweet jasmin smell it smell amazing it compares to one of my bath and body works perfume I have I bought this at Walmart for 5.49 and it kinda long lasting not really long it fades after I think 4-5 hours really amazing perfume really recommend others to try
Abby D.
It smells okay. I'm not a big fan on this brand but I do think this is one of their best fragrances.