Body Fantasies Signature Sparkling Pink Grapefruit for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz uploaded by Erica T.Body Fantasies Signature Sparkling Pink Grapefruit for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz uploaded by Nia N.Body Fantasies Signature Sparkling Pink Grapefruit for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz uploaded by Ashley M.

BY BODY FANTASIES

A fresh and crisp scent, body fantasies signature sparkling pink grapefruit is a refreshing blast of cheer. Let this perfume whisk you to a warm, sunny day with its top notes of pink grapefruit and jeweled pomegranate. Middle notes of rose water, lotus... see more...

Nia N.
This fragrance mist is excellent! If you love sharp, clean, bright fragrances, you’ll enjoy this. It’s sweet, but not so sweet and fruity that it will feel inappropriately “young”. I bought my 3.2 oz bottle for $1 at Dollar Tree. The sillage (area the fragrance “travels”) is decent, but it doesn’t have a ton of staying power. For that reason, I tend to carry the bottle with me so I can reapply every few hours. I also find that applying it immediately after showering seems to help. And spritzing it on fabric also helps with staying power. I’ve tried just about all the fragrances from Body Fantasies (at least three dozen unique scents), and this is one of my very favorites.
Kayla A.
I really like the scent of this perfume, it has a good citrusy smell. The thing it's really strong at first but, it gets weak really fast, and you can't even really tell you're wearing perfume. Body Fantasies Signature Sparkling Pink Grapefruit for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
I love grapefruit perfumes or spray,and they say men love the smell of it on women!! Ill tell you what for Body Fantasies Signature Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl. Oz. Is cheap and it doesn't matter the smell is amazing and i love it ,i paid 2.00 on sale for this!!!
Erica T.
Oshawa, ON
This perfume is amazing ! I literally bought this at my local dollar store not expecting much but it totally surprised me! Long lasting and smells incredible..definitely not the cheap /watered down body spray I was expecting it to be!