Add a Photo
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz

By BODY FANTASIES
#1068 in Fragrance for Her
Photos (6)
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I haven't used Body Fantasies in the longest time, but this one smells fabulous. Nice sleek bottle. The scent smells like vanilla & candy. Good price only $2.99 at Walmart. It's small bottle, but don't need to spray a lot. Definitely recommend. 💋💖
Sarahh A.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
Oct. 26, 2016, 8:59 a.m.
Review for: Fantasy Body
I love this!! Strong sweet smell that makes my bf go crayyy 😂😍 I bought mine for a dollar! Well worth it but it's really mini!! MY have to go back and buy a ton more, I do recommend this product to all my girlies who want a strong sweet smell!!
Britney L.
Britney L.
Bainbridge, OH
I love this stuff ,I use it everyday . Smells great and it last a long time. I get mine a Walmart most of the time the price is awesome I would for give as a gift .
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
I love this body spray it smells good and affordable this Is one of my favorite body spray it is definitely a good value and long lasting to
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ
This is one of my favorite body sprays. The scent is light and long lasting. I carry it with me everywhere I go. It's also inexpensive.
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL
One of my favorites!!!! The smell is fantastic!! A nice sugary candy sort of smell.
Maria P.
Maria P.
March 29, 2017, 11:21 p.m.
Review for: Fantasy Body
This body fragrance spray is perfect for me and my daughter we both love the smell of it. It is not long lasting, but the bottle is so lightweight that it can fit in my purse perfectly. I just spray whenever i want, and am so pleased with it. Very inexpensive, and their is different fragrance scents if you did not like this one.
Angela W.
Angela W.
Anderson, SC
April 6, 2017, 11:49 a.m.
Review for: Fantasy Body
I LOVE this spray. It has such an amazing smell to it. I just wish it lasted longer than it does. It has such a sweet smell to it. You get what you pay for, for sure. I got mine at Walmart, as I normally do. I have bought this same scent 3 times in the large bottles. I keep it in my purse and take it with me everywhere I go.
Briana P.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck
May 19, 2017, 8:21 p.m.
Review for: Fantasy Body
It has a very sweet pink sugar scent to it. It is very affordable as it is only 6 bucks for 8 oz. That will last you a very long time.
stefany m.
stefany m.
May 9, 2017, 6:34 p.m.
Review for: Fantasy Body
I LOVE this splash!! , it smells delicious!! Besides it's easy to carry everywhere and the aroma lasts for many hours