Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz

BY BODY FANTASIES

Buy on Jet.com
Maria P.
This body fragrance spray is perfect for me and my daughter we both love the smell of it. It is not long lasting, but the bottle is so lightweight that it can fit in my purse perfectly. I just spray whenever i want, and am so pleased with it. Very inexpensive, and their is different fragrance scents if you did not like this one.
Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
I don't really like the Walmart body spray but this one supprised me and smells amazing and it actually stays on for quite some time, so if you haven't tried this then go head to Walmart when you get a chance and check this stuff out, it's not expensive at all and smells amazing I love it
Angela W.
Anderson, SC
I LOVE this spray. It has such an amazing smell to it. I just wish it lasted longer than it does. It has such a sweet smell to it. You get what you pay for, for sure. I got mine at Walmart, as I normally do. I have bought this same scent 3 times in the large bottles. I keep it in my purse and take it with me everywhere I go.
Sarah S.
Hamden, CT
smells great for a great price. The smell isn't over powering so you can use it for everyday but it has a flowery sweet smell that is so pretty it can be used any time. If you're not into expensive perfumes I would definitely recommend this. Love it.
Sarahh A.
Detroit, MI
I love this!! Strong sweet smell that makes my bf go crayyy 😂😍 I bought mine for a dollar! Well worth it but it's really mini!! MY have to go back and buy a ton more, I do recommend this product to all my girlies who want a strong sweet smell!!
Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I haven't used Body Fantasies in the longest time, but this one smells fabulous. Nice sleek bottle. The scent smells like vanilla & candy. Good price only $2.99 at Walmart. It's small bottle, but don't need to spray a lot. Definitely recommend. 💋💖
Britney L.
Bainbridge, OH
I love this stuff ,I use it everyday . Smells great and it last a long time. I get mine a Walmart most of the time the price is awesome I would for give as a gift .
reylynn c.
Body Fantasies Signature Kissing in the Rain Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz. One of my must haves to go sprays it smells so good i am so in love with this smell
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
I love this body spray it smells good and affordable this Is one of my favorite body spray it is definitely a good value and long lasting to
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ
This is one of my favorite body sprays. The scent is light and long lasting. I carry it with me everywhere I go. It's also inexpensive.