Add a Photo
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz

By BODY FANTASIES
#2337 in Fragrance for Her
Photos (4)
Janine T.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA

I haven't used Body Fantasies in the longest time, but this one smells fabulous. Nice sleek bottle. The scent smells like vanilla & candy. Good price only $2.99 at Walmart. It's small bottle, but don't need to spray a lot. Definitely recommend. šŸ’‹šŸ’–
Sam a.
Sam a.
Detroit, MI

I love this!! Strong sweet smell that makes my bf go crayyy šŸ˜‚šŸ˜ I bought mine for a dollar! Well worth it but it's really mini!! MY have to go back and buy a ton more, I do recommend this product to all my girlies who want a strong sweet smell!!
Britney L.
Britney L.
Bainbridge, OH

I love this stuff ,I use it everyday . Smells great and it last a long time. I get mine a Walmart most of the time the price is awesome I would for give as a gift .
Adrianna B.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI

I love this body spray it smells good and affordable this Is one of my favorite body spray it is definitely a good value and long lasting to
Anna T.
Anna T.
Wrightstown, NJ

This is one of my favorite body sprays. The scent is light and long lasting. I carry it with me everywhere I go. It's also inexpensive.
Anna S.
Anna S.
Bayside , WI

I got a set of this at Walgreens for really cheep I love the way this smells. I only wish the bottle was bigger
Suzanne A.
Suzanne A.
Longwood, FL

One of my favorites!!!! The smell is fantastic!! A nice sugary candy sort of smell.

Join Now