MakeupPerfume & CologneFragrance for HerBody Fantasies
Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 32 fl oz

by Body Fantasies

Delectable juicy peach and berries open Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray while soft florals round out the middle. The base, comprised of woods and musk, is beautifully crafted to create a feminine, fruity, gourmand fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz!
Baltimore, MD
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Lori A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy! It smells like vanilla peach, berries and soft florals are combined to create a feminine, fruity, gourmand fragrance. I love this fragrance and it is pretty cheap. It last all day as you can see this one is almost empty, but I have more.
Wrightstown, NJ
This is one of my favorite body sprays. The scent is light and long lasting. I carry it with me everywhere I go. It's also inexpensive.
Norwalk, CT
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Emily G.
I got this perfume as a gift and I really love the smell. This is a very affordable perfume that you can purchase. The smell is soo good and it lasts a long time. I would definitely recommend others to purchase!!
Bainbridge, OH
I love this stuff ,I use it everyday . Smells great and it last a long time. I get mine a Walmart most of the time the price is awesome I would for give as a gift .
Love these 100% would recommend to all the 11-16 year olds its perfect for school and just wonderful smell over all
Deforest, WI
I love this body spray it smells good and affordable this Is one of my favorite body spray it is definitely a good value and long lasting to
Bryantville, MA
I haven't used Body Fantasies in the longest time, but this one smells fabulous. Nice sleek bottle. The scent smells like vanilla & candy. Good price only $2.99 at Walmart. It's small bottle, but don't need to spray a lot. Definitely recommend. 💋💖
Longwood, FL
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by Suzanne A.
One of my favorites!!!! The smell is fantastic!! A nice sugary candy sort of smell.
Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 3.2 fl oz uploaded by haydan H.
Purchased at: Walmart
this body spray smelt so good and the smell lasted me a while i’ve had this product for a while and i love it
Mason City
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the smell of this product I love body fantasy perfumes.
I love the smell of this product I love body fantasy perfumes.

Looking for your answer?