BY GENERIC

Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray: Delectable juicy peach and berries open the fragrance Soft florals round out the middle Base is beautifully crafted to create a feminine, fruity gourmand fragrance see more...

• Wheres the best place to buy these? I dont wana pay $23 on amazon...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good soft vanilla smell does anyone e k...5 Answers
Alecia V.
Swords Creek, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this, came across it for $3 and the scent smelled so amazing. It reminded me of one my friend bought from Victoria's Secret only this was much cheaper. The scent lasts on your skin, clothes, and hair for quite a while. I went out with my boyfriend and first thing he said was "You smell really good " and by the end of the night he was still telling me how nice I smelled. Definitely a winner for fragrance.
Melissa P.
I found this in the mini size at cvs and later fiscovered it at Walmart in its full size and I had to get it it's real cheap and smells so good I wear it and have people ask what I sprayed or where I bought it. It doesn't hurt me to buy these once I run out I can wear it to any occasion :) I even have to mark it once in a while because I catch my sister using it -.-
Amanda B.
Palmetto, FL
I have had this spray before it was a really nice smelling scent , I bought it at a local store near me it was really nice there was a sale 2 for 5 and the bottle is a good sized bottle it's really nice I thought it smelt like bath and body works I would definitely get this again
Molly P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells wonderful and refreshing. Only thing is that it's not a long lasting scent so you do have to re apply it a few hours but other than that. It is a great product.
Ashley E.
This body mist smells so amazing. It's a great dupe for bath and body work's pink chiffon body mist. They smell almost identical. I love this fruity type smell.
Jenny P.
West Springfield
I love this body spray, I didn't think that it would smell so good. It doesn't make my skin feel dry. I have to purchase a bigger bottle soon.
Keshia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this and would recommend this. Smells lovely and nor overpowering! This now a favorite to me
Evelyn M.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its not too strong or too fruity I got one for Christmas and I love it, the scent lasts a whileđź’–.
Shelbie T.
Ripley, OH
This perfume smells amazing and I highly recommend you buying it , the scent last all day
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this body spray. It has just the right amount of the vanilla scent in it. Its not to over powering and the scent last awhile. I think this vanilla body spray has the perfect sweet scent and it smells amazing. I recently ran out of mine so I need to go to Wal-Mart and buy more.
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
I have been looking for a good soft vanilla smell does anyone e know if this is a good product?
jessica S.