BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray: Delectable juicy peach and berries open the fragrance Soft florals round out the middle Base is beautifully crafted to create a feminine, fruity gourmand fragrance see more...

• Wheres the best place to buy these? I dont wana pay $23 o...3 Answers
  • I have been looking for a good soft vanilla smell does an...5 Answers
Tara W.
This perfume is so inexpensive and smells amazing! One of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells so sweet and exactly like vanilla. The smell last all day with just 1-2 sprays. I highly recommend getting this body spray. Body Fantasies Signature Pink Vanilla Kiss Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray
Lovetoreview
I've purchased two bottles of this fragrance. I love it. It smells perfume-y, but there's a sweet vanilla undertone that is so good. The bottles are a great size- not too big, not too small- and the price is great! The scent is strong enough and lasts decently, but it isn't overpowering (when used within reason) and leaves behind a faint yummy smell after the scent has worn away. There are a ton of other scents, but this one is my favorite so far, and it will always be one of my most favorites if I acquire other favorites from this line.
Alejandra A.
This body spray smells very wonderful to the point where I'm satisfied. The scent is so long lasting I would recommend. I buy body fantasies at CVS or rite aid. Depending on the size you get the price will be higher but honestly it's worth it. I would recommend this to all of my friends.
Brittany W.
Pennsylvania
This product is the best thing I ever found. I love the fragrance of it. The scent was very sweet and not to strong at all It also came in a beautiful bottle. I would definitely buy this perfume again.
K T.
I love this scent. It has a nice sweet smell but not a sickly sweet scent. I have been told I smell good when I wear this. I like to put it on my neck below the ears, on my wrists, and inside my elbow. I don't think this lasts very long so you would have to reapply, but that isn't a big problem since it has a convenient spray nozzle. It also isn't a bad price so if you run out it's not a big deal. I would suggest trying the small 1 FL OZ to see how you like it on yourself and it would be easier to carry around, plus it will last a long time and then you won't get sick of it.
Alecia V.
Pounding Mill, VA
Absolutely love this, came across it for $3 and the scent smelled so amazing. It reminded me of one my friend bought from Victoria's Secret only this was much cheaper. The scent lasts on your skin, clothes, and hair for quite a while. I went out with my boyfriend and first thing he said was "You smell really good " and by the end of the night he was still telling me how nice I smelled. Definitely a winner for fragrance.
Melissa P.
Santa ana, ca
I found this in the mini size at cvs and later fiscovered it at Walmart in its full size and I had to get it it's real cheap and smells so good I wear it and have people ask what I sprayed or where I bought it. It doesn't hurt me to buy these once I run out I can wear it to any occasion :) I even have to mark it once in a while because I catch my sister using it -.-
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I absolutely love this body spray. It has just the right amount of the vanilla scent in it. Its not to over powering and the scent last awhile. I think this vanilla body spray has the perfect sweet scent and it smells amazing. I recently ran out of mine so I need to go to Wal-Mart and buy more.
Amanda B.
Palmetto, FL
I have had this spray before it was a really nice smelling scent , I bought it at a local store near me it was really nice there was a sale 2 for 5 and the bottle is a good sized bottle it's really nice I thought it smelt like bath and body works I would definitely get this again
Jessica E.
SMELLS AMAZING! I can't get over how good this smells, how long it lasts, all for the low low low price tag! The bottle is fine. The scent is just so sweet but yet sexy. It's not too sweet. This is perfect! I will be buying more! I bought mine at dollar general.
Sandra T.
Ripley, OH
I have been looking for a good soft vanilla smell does anyone e know if this is a good product?
jessica S.