BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy Body Spray: Feminine and flirty Blissful florals and sparkling fruits A sparkling and fresh fragrance experience see more...

• Este producto esta muy bueno,me encanta mucho, huele muy ...1 Answers
Jen R.
I really would not recommend this perfume, I do not like the smell and it also made me break out. Wish I could give it zero.
Kierstin B.
These perfumes are affordable and smell very good but it doesn't always last a whole day. You have to respect a couple times.
Tara m.
Has a nice soft smell that isn't to over powering which makes it perfect for everyday use or going out...
Damaris O.
Monon, IN
This is a very good perume it lasts on you all day, i love hoy it smells..and its at a very good price.
Hoda S.
Cypress, TX
This body spray spells really good 😊 and the size it's good for traveling or to keep in the purse 👛
Damaris D.
Los Angeles, CA
This body spray smells really good, i bearly bought it, and Imma keep using it for a long time
Isaura E.
I like them all , but this one is one of my favorite... who doesn’t like to smell great..
Pam C.
Grand Jct, CO
Has a nice subtle sweet smell that is not overpowering, but still makes you smell good.
Bobbi P.
Fresno, CA
I love the smell of this. I promise there should be a candle in this scent.
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
This one was kind of disappointing, it smelled very perfume like but cheap perfume like.
It’s definitely floral smelling if that’s what you’re looking for. The lasting power wasn’t all that great. And sort of smelled like alcohol towards the end of the day. I’m not a fan.
Guadalupe M.
Este producto esta muy bueno,me encanta mucho, huele muy bien,todas las personas le dan 5 estrellas pie lo buena que es.

Walmart