BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Pink Sweet Pea Fantasy Body Spray: Feminine and flirty Blissful florals and sparkling fruits A sparkling and fresh fragrance experience see more...

• Este producto esta muy bueno,me encanta mucho, huele muy ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Zhana K.
This fragrance mist has a nice light scent perfect if you are offended by strong scents. Great fragrance to use everyday. The price is affordable. The bottle is the perfect size to put in your car or purse. Likely to purchase this again.
Sanjana N.
This spray smells really good and is worth buying. It is really cheap and affordable . You get it at Wal-Mart for about 3$ or less. And I would definitely recommend this
Sarah H.
Dry Ridge
I love using body fantasies sprays. They smell amazing. The price is great. Definitely worth the price. And i recommend this all the time. I even carry around in my purse so all my friends can try some to!
Shug h.
This is very cheap and affordable and it has a decent smell. The only thing is it doesn’t last very long on your body. But if you keep spraying throughout the day I guess it will :/ its good though
Tori S.
I'm not a fan of sweet pea but this perfume really changed my mind! It smells amazing and so light! To me it has a sweeter smell than most sweet pea perfumes , I wear this product almost everyday and I'm always getting complimented! It's affordable , lasts a while and it's a light fragrance !
Cheyanne T.
I HATE sweet pea scent with a passion and this brand is no different. I don't think that this brand is very long lasting either. You can find body fantasies at Walmart, but I wouldn't recommend it. I would spend a little extra on something that is going to last for a longer time period!
samamtha h.
yreka
This perfume smells so good! It’s the best!! It will make you smell good for hours. I will definitely be buying more of these in the collection including this one because it’s my favorite. If you do not have any of these perfumes I suggest you get some. You will not regret it!
Nicole M.
Bronx, NY
OMG THIS PERFUME IS REALLY GREAT I LOVEDDDDDDD IT . Has aLOVELY SCENT . I used it MANYYYY TIMES AND DEPENDS ON THE SIZE. There's medium and small and both carriable. Is so great I really recommend it to all girls✨✨👅
Ty
Jessica A.
Griffin, GA
I really like this perfume... and the packaging is pretty and all, but the only problem I have with it is... the smell doesn't last all day which is okay, but besides that I really like this product and it's smell.
Kaela L.
I love this perfume along with the Cotton Candy one.
It's a soft and sweet smell, not a fruity or candy like smell, it's just a sweet smell. Not only that but these last for HOURS at a time. I highly recommend getting this if you want a real feminine type of smell that will last for hours.
Guadalupe M.
Este producto esta muy bueno,me encanta mucho, huele muy bien,todas las personas le dan 5 estrellas pie lo buena que es.