BY BODY FANTASIES

Body Fantasies Signature Japanese Cherry Blossom Fragrance Body Spray: A fragrance full of romance, desire and charm Long-lasting blend of warm Oriental notes see more...

Lela P.
I purchase the mini version of this mist at Family Dollar and use it as a car mist. it works really well and gets rid of ANY odor. its so affordable and smells so great that it has just become an automatic purchase for me. I always get compliments when I spray this!
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
i love this fragrance ! it’s my favorite fragrance next to cotton candy !💓 i am a repeated user of this body spray . it’s cheap and the scent stays with you all day ! 💜
Cycrena H.
Loveland, CO
It's a really nice body spray for covering up unwanted smells. I personally don't care for this exact smell, but I do like some of the other scents this company offers. If you have smoker friends this is a great gift to give them if you're like me and you get headaches from the smell. It really covers up the smoke smell.
Ruheyyah S.
Detroit, MI
#influensterphotobooth this Body Fantasies JAPENESE CHERRY BLOSSOM
smells soooo good,it has an elegant smell I love it so much Every morning when I get fresh this is my favorite (beware of Bees) chasing you lol it goes on sale around the holidays,but if you can't wait the price is still cheap
Donna C.
This is a nice scent and I like it because it is inexpensive. I believe I purchased this at Walmart. It is long-lasting and a great value for the price. The scent is a floral scent. In my opinion, it is not for anyone who is sensitive to smells. I cannot wear it anymore because my husband cannot handle perfumes. It is more strong than subtle.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
Usually not a fan of most sprays but I love this. It has a sweet floral scent that holds for hours. I carry it with me in my purse and I don't have a problem with leakage or anything. I highly recommend the brand and scent for all ages.
Jazmin G.
Hidalgo, TX
Has a very nice and sweet smell and you can find them anywhere, like Walmart, Dollar Store, Walgreens, CVS ect... and its a drug store perfume which that means it doesn't cost much at all.
Lidia G.
Pomona, Ca
I bought this body spray because I love the smell of Japanese Cherry Blossom, but the smell was very different then I though. I did not like the product because the smell made me dizzy.
Shawna R.
Lake City, FL
I love the sweet scent of this body spray. You don't need a lot to get that lovely smell. I love that I can buy it and not spend an arm and a leg to get it.
Alicia R.
Enfield, CT
I have not tried this scent but I do love the cotton candy scented one. I find then to be a little strong but work well and smell great