Body Fantasies Signature Coconut Fantasy for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz uploaded by Katelyn V.Body Fantasies Signature Coconut Fantasy for Women by Parfums De Coeur Body Spray 8 oz uploaded by Shannon c.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Body fantasies signature coconut fantasy perfume transforms every day into a tropical, beach vacation. The blend of scents create a perfume that is warm, inviting and fun. Top notes feature starfruit nectar, waterfall and white pineapple. In the middle... see more...

Haven F.
Clarksville, TN
I seriously LOVE this stuff. I find my self reaching for this everyday over my bath & body and Pink perfumes. It is very affordable and I got this bottle alittle over two months ago, use it everyday and still haven't gotten halfway through it.
Shannon c.
Good price, amazing smell. This is my favorite so far.. I had to buy my daughter her own so she would stay out of mine. Just wish the smell stayed longer.
Katelyn V.
Love love LOVE this stuff! By far my favorite from this line. 100% would recommend if you like the beach vibe smell.