BeautyFragranceFragrance for HerBody Fantasies
Paradise Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz

Body Fantasies Paradise Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz

by Body Fantasies

FragranceRebel.com. Made in USA.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Body Fantasies Paradise Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz!
Angelique G.
Lyons, NY
I love the smell of it and it lasts all day but you don't have to put alot of it a little bit goes a long way
Hannah G.
Wear this everyday, last all day and smells amazing! # favorite scent # love it
Wear this everyday, last all day and smells amazing! # favorite scent # love it
Amber B.
Fishkill, NY
This is my favorite summer perfume and Body Spray because it makes me smell like the summer and very floral as a great set that stays on all day
khara M.
Lakeville, IN
2,878 reviews
I love a wide variety of scents and this happens to be one of them that I enjoy a lot, it is a very clean smelling scent that isn't overpowering yet it still outlasts the day and overall improves my mood. I am always changing up my scents to lift my mood but overall this is perfect, the scent is right and lasts a long time. I have gotten many compliments from this ! I couldn't express it enough on just how great this scent is.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite scent from this brand. It’s a mixture of coconut and floral at the same time. I also smell a hint of vanilla in there too. I personally think it’s long lasting and worth the money.
Amanda L.
Body Fantasies Paradise Fantasy Fragrance Body Spray, 8 fl oz uploaded by Amanda L.
Awesome body spray for the price I purchased this at cvs and it smells amazing ! The scent seems to be long lasting and makes me smell good for hours ! Totally reccomend!
Katelyn O.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2,887 reviews
I love buying these body fantasies body sprays! Some of the sprays smell so good! I have a few of them

Looking for your answer?