Body Fantasies Body Spray, Longest Lasting Fragrance, Strawberries & Champagne, 7.35 fl oz (217 ml) - PARFUMS DE COEUR uploaded by Wendy C.Body Fantasies Body Spray, Longest Lasting Fragrance, Strawberries & Champagne, 7.35 fl oz (217 ml) - PARFUMS DE COEUR uploaded by Olga Janeth O.Body Fantasies Body Spray, Longest Lasting Fragrance, Strawberries & Champagne, 7.35 fl oz (217 ml) - PARFUMS DE COEUR uploaded by Jordan P.

BY PARFUMS DE COEUR

Think intimate tryst, drinking chilled French champagne and nibbling on ripe strawberries and each other. Sparkling and playful, this luscious fruity floral will make magic on your skin all night long. Made in USA. see more...

Jordan P.
Cleveland, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you are a fan of sweet smelling perfume/spray, then I HIGHLY recommend Sexiest Fantasies "Fireworks". I have been using it for eight years! The bottles used to be black but are now either pink or gray. They are also transparent. You can find the larger 7.35 oz bottles @ Walmart for under $7. I have two! I also carry a smaller purse size one that I buy for $2 @ Family Dollar. I have had a million and one compliments on this spray. Women ages 16-80 have been interested in what it is. I'm not joking either! Just four days ago, an 80 year old woman that I know, asked what I was wearing and where she could get it! I have also heard several times that it reminds people of sweet, fruity smelling incense. It has a deep, unique aroma that I love a ton! Oh yes, and I have had a MAN ask me what scent I was wearing so he could buy it as a gift for his wife! If that doesn't convince you to try this product, then nothing will.
Tara F.
Kendallville, IN
If you're trying to save money, but don't want to smell like you're wearing some sort of cheap, old lady perfume, then I would definitely recommend trying Body Fantasies/Sexiest Fantasies fragrance spray. They have a large selection of fragrances as well as other products. They're affordable and they're guaranteed to have something for everyone.
Shastri P.
Smells sweet. Smells like body spray. Smells adequately like what you paid for. It is a body splash that I used when I was very young and new to the vast fragrance world ahead. If I had a tween daughter, I'd introduce her to this.
Brittany J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got the fireworks one...it smells so great and it's very long lasting. but unfortunately for me, my skin is so sensitive it made me break out into a rash.
Courtney R.
Lachine, MI
REALLY GOOD scent! They have a lot of scents! A lot of them are my favorite Including this one. But feel like it don't stay on for a very long time. But I wouldn't go over bored @ once..
Rebakah M.
Magnolia, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, you have to think of it more as a body mist, it is not as strong or long lasting as a perfume. I love the scent it is truly very sexy and alluring!
Kirstin p.
I absolutely love this stuff! I go through so many bottles its almost ridiculous. If you happen to spot it in the store I highly recommend giving it a sniff!
Morgan C.
Ravenna, MI
This product was great, a friend of mine had it and after smelling it I was sold, so I had to buy it for myself and I loved it.
Sherita R.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this! It's a bit strong so you only need to apply a little bit. The bottle lasts for quite a long time.
Jen K.
Winston, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this my boyfriend bought me this last year and i still have it smells amazing 😘😍😘😍😘😎😘