BY BODY FANTASIES

Cotton Candy is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of those carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Cotton Candy Size: 8 ounces Gender: Women's Scent notes: Blend of cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who love this smell. ..4 Answers
  • Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me bac...3 Answers
  • Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?5 Answers
Brittany V.
New Cumberland, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This scent is seriously addicting! I didn't expect much of this perfume because of the price but I was shocked!
Christy R.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Didn't care for this one to much but it is a great scent. Their whole line is amazing. Not to strong but great
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love everything color by this brand. They smell so nice and work so well. They even last super long too.
Rebecca N.
Shorewood, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My mom bought my fragrance.i thought I wouldn't like it because I'm a very picky person but I loved it.

Marjorie D.
I love this body spray, lasts long and makes me smell awesome. definitely would by time and time again.
Izabel M.
Ottawa, KS
Smells great! Last awhile and would recommend to my friend wanting to try a new perfume for sure.
Tatyana M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells just like cotton candy, I love it! It's not too much of an overpowering smell either
Blythe S.
I love these so smell way to strong but the vanilla and cotton candy are my two favorites.
Porsha G.
Great body spray for a light sweet scent to wear for the day... don't stain your clothes
Tera S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smell of this it actually smells like cotton candy. use to always wear it
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?
Elizabeth R.
Who love this smell. ..
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me back to being a child :-p
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Jusmeily F.