BY BODY FANTASIES

Cotton Candy is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of those carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Cotton Candy Size: 8 ounces Gender: Women's Scent notes: Blend of cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who love this smell. ..4 Answers
  • Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me bac...3 Answers
  • Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?5 Answers
Samantha Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Nice scent! Last pretty long. I have gotten negative reviews while wearing but I do enjoy the scent myself! Nice bottle and nice price!
Massielle Nathalie M.
DORAL, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Es envolvente su rica flagrancia, me dura mucho tiempo y todos preguntan qué llevas puesto? Lo mejor es que pudo usarlo desde temprano
chyna j.
It's cheap its affordable it smells like that Victoria secret perfume love struck it smells amazing I love it so much I use it everyday
Meagan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells like the 90s. This was my go-to cheap fragrance in my childhood. and partial adulthood. and by partial adulthood, I mean now.
Katherine S.
I love this body spray, it has a strong scent and is fairly long lasting. It smells like a mix between cotton candy and raspberries.
Alexandria B.
Lebanon
Now this was the go to in middle school. You have to apply it too many times cause the spe ll don't last. But it's good for the price
Danielle B.
Westport
My daughter had this and it smells good, but not like cotton candy. The smell does not last long either. You get what you pay for.
amreen s.
Rego Park, NY
It does smell like actual cotton. Candy but the problem is that the smell sometimes goes away fast but overall it is a great Parfum
katie h.
I use this everyday of my life, i get complimented on my smell all the time guys love it. every girl needs this, it smells so yummy
Ashley T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My favorite flavor by far is the cotton candy. I feel like I'm out at a festival or game enjoying some which I really like :)
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who love this smell. ..
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me back to being a child :-p
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Jusmeily F.