BY BODY FANTASIES

Cotton Candy is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of those carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Cotton Candy Size: 8 ounces Gender: Women's Scent notes: Blend of cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who love this smell. ..5 Answers
  • Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me bac...4 Answers
  • Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?6 Answers
Kelly M.
Harrodsburg, KY
Cotton Candy smell so good it reminds me of going to Fair as a kid, not too loud just perfect smell. You can buy cotton candy in store to eat. it has a light smell to it.
Kelsi  F.
Frostburg, MD
This was my favorite body spray when I was younger. I used it everyday when I went to school or to practice. It was light but it still smelled great! Now my younger sister and cousins love it!
Lori M.
I love these, I buy them for my daughters. It is a great way to get them scents without overspending and they are just as happy with this as they are with perfumes.
Shana R.
Wheaton
The reason why I am not giving this 5 stars, which I would have about 10 years ago, is because I don't think this is a good scent for adults but it does have a long lasting scent!
keshawn d.
I love it, its a cheap spray that lasts a long time you just spray a little bit on and the scent last all day at a very cheap price you can find it at walgreens
Vicky S.
Winton, CA
Love This 😍❤️ they smell awesome ☺️ favorite is the fresh white musk ❤️🤗 the smell last long and sometime it stays even when you wash it... Best body spray 👍❤️
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
My all-time favorite body spray I use it as a room spray as well it's smells so good! If you like fruity sense this is definitely a body spray you must own.
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The romantic perfume is really sexy like a passionate rose. I'm a repeat user of body fantasy. My mom used it and now I do. It's affordable and quality
Karina C.
This product is affordable and the quality is amazing. I love the cotton candy smell. The bottle is easy to carry on a bag and has a lot of product.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Sweet smelling just like cotton candy should be. I tend to wear this sparingly as it sometimes makes me want some of the actual candy itself, haha!
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who love this smell. ..
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me back to being a child :-p
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Jusmeily F.