BY BODY FANTASIES

Cotton Candy is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of those carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Cotton Candy Size: 8 ounces Gender: Women's Scent notes: Blend of cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who love this smell. ..5 Answers
  • Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me bac...4 Answers
  • Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?6 Answers
Vanessa c.
Omg you guys !!!!! 💕
Best body spray ever
It’s a nice light girly candy scent
It’s not too strong & it doesn’t smell like alcohol the way some body sprays do
I usually get mine at Walmart or shoppers drug mart (Canada)
But if your in the US I’m sure you could find it at your local drugstore
The quality is comparable to Bath&bodyworks
And I receive more complements when I’m wearing this over my high end perfumes
If you like the smell of bubblegum or candy 🍬
You’ll love this 💕🍭
Sky G.
I love these body sorays, the one in Superdrug has different packaging but the same scent, it smells really good and I think is about £1.99, it's cheap and really good value I love it
lotus. b.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
بخاخ معطر للجسم من بودي فانتسيس بنكهت الكاندي كوتن مررره منعش وريجتو حلوه للي يحبون ريحت الكاندي ❤

Body Fragrance Spray from Body Fantasies with the flavor of the cotton candy fantasy and refreshing Rijtu sweet to me❤

#influensterawards #contest @Influenster #beauty
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of my favorites that actually smells like cotton candy! And lasts all day! Body fantasies has such a great line of scents and for about $6 the bottle will last you a long time! I keep one in my purse and all sorts in my bathroom.
I have almost every scent!
claudia a.
Doral, Florida
Excelente para luego de la ducha " en las mañanas" me encanta su olor suave y dulce. Me hace sentir como la chica consentida que siempre quiero ser!! pero no es un splash que usaria como perfume en una tarde - noche ya que es muy suave, pero es muy bueno :D
Evita B.
Abu dhabi
The cotton candy scent is exactly how you would imagine it to be, sweet and it smells well like cotton candy I wouldn't wear it for long term and I wouldn't over do it but overall it's a great scent.
Gina S.
Dubai
A few of them smell good & a few are too sweet. It definitely lasts a while & sticks to your body. The price is very reasonable! I recommend the cotton candy & strawberry.
Fatma m.
alexandria
i love the fragrance and consistency it's unique and beautiful really you should try it specifically the vanilla fantasy
Carixa M.
Mayaguez, Puerto Rico
I really love this body spray. The scent is very comfortable and great. The people always said "you smell like candy"
Hólmfríđur S.
IS
I love it so much i finished the bottle so i went and bougt another one straight after so cheap and worth the money
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who love this smell. ..
Marie C.
Santa cruz, CA
Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me back to being a child :-p
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Jusmeily F.