BY BODY FANTASIES

Cotton Candy is absolutely delicious fragrance that will remind you of those carefree childhood days. This wonderful scent has notes of cotton candy, creamy vanilla, soft strawberries, raspberries and pure enticing musk. The result is simply irresistible. Design house: Parfums de Coeur Scent name: Cotton Candy Size: 8 ounces Gender: Women's Scent notes: Blend of cotton candy, vanilla, sugar cane, strawberry, raspberry and musk We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

• Who love this smell. ..4 Answers
  • Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me bac...3 Answers
  • Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?5 Answers
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Body Fantasies Signature Fresh White Musk Fragrance Body Spray I really like this scent. It is one of my favorite body sprays for summertime. It has a really nice soft, almost woody scent that has a touch of floral notes, at least that's what it smells like to me. I usually find it at Walmart and sometimes the dollar stores carry it to.
Ciera H.
Cotton candy was my go to scent back in middle school, but wasn't it almost everyones? Every time I smell this, it brings back so many good memories of my friends & I, spraying ourselves down in this perfum before we'd go anywhere. To me, this is the scent of nostalgia.
Desirae W.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Omg I used these when I was a preteen and teen. My mom is obsessed with this brand and got me hooked. I lovedddd the cotton candy one. It smelled so good but if you used too much then it was way to overpowering but overall i loved these and collected them.
Seny T.
Kernersville , NC
I 🖤🖤 smelling like cotton candy! I’ve used this scent for years! It’s affordable and I always get compliments on it! It can be hard to find from time to time!! I would definitely recommend if like sweet smelling fragrances 🍭🍬
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So I don't know if I'm weird I'm 24 and I still love this cotton candy smelling body spray I always have a bottle of it I love it because it smells very sweet and it's very strong so you only need a little bit
Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
I used to be obsessed with this stuff as a kid so the smell is very nostalgic. However it's also a extremely strong artificial cotton candy scent which can become overpowering. A little goes a long way.
brandy m.
Waverly, OH
I lpve the gotten candy body spray it is my go to if i want the sent to last all day and I always. Hey so many compliments and asked what I'm wearing every time I wear it
mosunmola o.
Johnson city
Body fantasy fragrance is one I can’t do with out. I love love the scent. It has a nice bottle and it’s affordable. This is product is long lasting . Highly recommend
Brittney M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Body Fanasty keep it real. Everyone swears up and down it's bath and body works but this take me back to the good old days walking around the board walk. Can get it at any drug store for 3 dollars. It will make you want some cotton candy I remember when I used to work at the family dollar in my town and Christmas season stuff came in when I discover this brand and this was one of the options. I used to smell this at least 3x on my shift. It's a good pick me upper and a good fresh smell.
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I love this cotton candy spray. I have been using it for years. People always compliment me when I wear it. I have probably bought over fifty bottles of this scent and I will definitely continue buying it.
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Other than Kmart what other stores can you buy this?
Elizabeth R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who love this smell. ..
Marie C.
Santa Cruz , CA
Is this ok for a grown woman to wear? Lol it takes me back to being a child :-p
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What does this fragrance smell like?
Jusmeily F.