BY BODY ESSENCE

Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash – 24 Oz.: Body wash 24 fl oz Conditions and hydrates skin see more...

• I have really dry skin so I love using body wash with extra moist...1 Answers
Jessi T.
Jessi T.
Richmond, VA
I like this body wash. I don't really feel like it's "ultra-moisturizing" or even moisturizing for that matter. I have oily skin was I was a little worried about trying this but I figured the tea tree oil would help keep me from breaking out. My skin seems much healthier now and i love that there are no parabens but I do still need to use lotion afterwards. If you have really dry skin I wouldn't suggest this body wash.
Mystic B.
Mystic B.
Wellsville, OH
Smells absolutely amazing helps with acne on the skin! Very cheap inexpensive so you can easily find at a local walmart. I use this everyday. Its very gentle on the skin, and I'd gladly buy this every time I run out!
Liberty W.
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
Love this stuff ! It's actually helped with breakouts on my back ! Very inexpensive and made in the U.S. !! 😀
Marley W.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Great smell. I love earthy smells. The tea tree soothes my skin. It makes a great lather as well. Very bubbly.
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
Lynwood, CA
I love the way this body wash smells. It's a fresh clean scent unlike some body washes. This bottle also lasts a couple months.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
sioux falls, SD
this product is wonderful for a body wash or a bubble bath. it doednt irritate my skin at all. i received this from my son for mothers day!
Anna B.
Anna B.
Clarkston, MI
Horrilbe product, drys out my skin caused cracking and bleeding with hives not fun. It smells great but other than that over all bad product.
Eileen T.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I have really dry skin so I love using body wash with extra moisture beads or just creamy body wash in general. This says it has tea tree oil, is it moisturizing?