Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Ultra-Moisturizing Body Wash - 24 Oz uploaded by Jennifer T.Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Ultra-Moisturizing Body Wash - 24 Oz uploaded by Official S.

BY BODY ESSENCE

Body Essence Tea Tree Oil Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash – 24 Oz.: Body wash 24 fl oz Conditions and hydrates skin see more...

• I have really dry skin so I love using body wash with ext...1 Answers
Amanda P.
Fairbanks, AK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash is a staple in my shower. I've recently been looking for a body wash that can compare and I have yet to find it. I like that this body wash comes in a pump bottle for easy dispensing. There is quite a bit of product for a decent price. I normally pay just under $4 at Walmart. The smell is mild and refreshing. I feel like this body wash gets me clean without stripping my skin. It rinses clean but my skin still feels soft. The only thing I don't really like about this body wash is that it takes a bit more product than I'd like to get a good lather going and even then it's only moderately sudsy. Other than that it's a good body wash overall at a good price.
Tiffany B.
Front Royal
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love this product. It’s a subtle fragrance which I love because too much of a smell makes it hard for me to breath. It leaves my skin so soft and it works great for a much needed bubble bath too. And my kids have started using it as well. Good buy all around.
mystiicx m.
Wellsville, OH
Smells absolutely amazing helps with acne on the skin! Very cheap inexpensive so you can easily find at a local walmart. I use this everyday. Its very gentle on the skin, and I'd gladly buy this every time I run out!
Official S.
Tulsa
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Recommend! Great for showering. Everyone in my house has this in their bathroom! Even my dad. The smell lasts on your body, and it smells great. It’s just a pleasant experience:)
Jessi T.
Henrico, VA
I like this body wash. I don't really feel like it's "ultra-moisturizing" or even moisturizing for that matter. I have oily skin was I was a little worried about trying this but I figured the tea tree oil would help keep me from breaking out. My skin seems much healthier now and i love that there are no parabens but I do still need to use lotion afterwards. If you have really dry skin I wouldn't suggest this body wash.
Johnnie V.
Danville
It’s really gentle on the skin I like itand it gets me “squeaky clean”.I have to say it has a great price if you’re on a budget I got mine over at my wallmart superstore(the great land of deals) I’d say no negativity no strong odor a good gentle sent  gets you clean and I’d definitely get this product again as I have many times before
Anna B.
Clarkston, MI
Horrilbe product, drys out my skin caused cracking and bleeding with hives not fun. It smells great but other than that over all bad product.
Michelle H.
Sioux falls, SD
this product is wonderful for a body wash or a bubble bath. it doednt irritate my skin at all. i received this from my son for mothers day!
Daisy V.
Lynwood, CA
I love the way this body wash smells. It's a fresh clean scent unlike some body washes. This bottle also lasts a couple months.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smell. I love earthy smells. The tea tree soothes my skin. It makes a great lather as well. Very bubbly.
Eileen T.
Bronx, NY
I have really dry skin so I love using body wash with extra moisture beads or just creamy body wash in general. This says it has tea tree oil, is it moisturizing?