BY BODY DRENCH

Overview: Body Drench has been a success in the field of skin care ever since its development of their Original Moisturizing Lotion in the early 80's. There products ensure you will have radiant, silky smooth skin. Use daily for an all natural, healthy look. see more...

Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I bought this product at Sally's Beauty salon and it's a body lotion and I like the scent of it it's not too overpowering and the blend is pretty good I'm not going to say it's not what I really supposed to do is to hydrate your body and it sucks in a lot of lotion just to let you know so I mix it up with my Vino and it works perfect with both
Resh L.
Norcross, GA
I fell in love with this scent! My coworker introduced this to me, I asked her one day if she had any lotion and she pulled out this huge bottle of lotion.. at first I thought this reminds me of tanning oil lol and it actually has that scent but for lotion it literally smells like a tropical paradise island and it is the best!! I got mine from Sally's beauty supply store and had a coupon and it was on sale so I grabbed the matching body hair oil also and I love both! I like distinct scents that are different then your everyday stuff. This was a hit for me!
Jenny G.
Columbus, OH
This lotion absorbs right into the skin. It has the most amazing fragrance! I feel like I've treated myself to a spa day every single time I use it. It's definitely my go to favorite lotion. Super effective at hydrating my sometimes very dry skin! I'll keep buying this until they stop making it. LOVE!
Erin L.
Alexandria, VA
It is so rare for me to find a lotion I love. and yall this is the one!! i was at sally beauty supply over black friday weekend, and it smells wonderful, it feel so great going on. it leaves my skin feeling hydrated all day long! highly recommend to anyone who has never tried!
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought this at Sally beauty and it is one of the best body lotions I have ever used. It smells great and was worth the price!