BY BODY DRENCH #51 in Self-Tanner

Salon Quality Sunless Tanning in a Bottle. Bronzing Spray. Natural Looking Tan. Instant Sun-Kissed Glow Salon quality sunless tanning in a bottle.  Quick Tan™ Instant Self Tanners give a natural looking year-round tan.  Bronzing Spray has 360° nozzle for easy application Bronze tint for an instant sun-kissed glow Tinted formulas make it easy to see where to apply Natural-looking sunless tan develops in 3 - 5 hours. see more...

• does this self tanning spray blend well? What is the color? Doe...1 Answers
  • Hi - I was wondering if this product is easy to apply? Does it go...1 Answers
  • Does this make you orange? 1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "I highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I am fair skinned and love the color it produces! " in 1 review
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
I absolutely love think product. I went to my salon and my stylist sprayed it on my face and it appeared I had been in the Caribbean for about 2 weeks. The color was gorgeous! It didn't run, fade quick, it doesn't have a bad odor and it made my blue eye pop!! Quick Tan is exactly that...a Qucik tan! The moment you spray it on, it starts to work and just beautiful. I am in aww of this product. Most self tanners stink, but not this one! I am fair to medium tone and it works well for me. Anyway I bought some for the rest of my body and was not disappointed. I have been going to tanning beds for years and am so in love with Qucik Tan that I don't see myself going anymore. Great product and will repurchase.
Danielle G.
Bayside, NY
LOVE THIS SPRAY TAN! I have been tanning, gotten spray tans professionally and even stood in the booths, none compare to this! Its an at home perfection of a spray tan! I spray on, then use a makeup sponge to blend it in, wear dark colors, it will initially bleed onto clothes. The next morning you will wake up extremely tan, but after a shower it becomes the perfect shade of tan!! LOVE IT
Kerry G.
San Francisco, CA
I used my roommates one weekend and it instantly bronzed me before going out. It also didn't smell too strongly so no one suspected I was using it!
Ashley L.
Macomb, MI
LOVE THIS!!! The smell is damn near pleasant! The color isn't orange either which is awesome, no steaks!
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
It's pretty decent! Extremely natural looking and good for people who have fair skin. The only con I noticed is that my legs were extremely uneven in color after applying the product! There is a guide color to the tanner but somehow I ended up with white patches all over my legs. After I saw the white patches, then next day I went in with more spray and sprayed the white areas but my legs looked the same the next day! Might just be me but it was worth mentioning!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I always keep a stock of these that I buy from Amazon. I have searched far and wide for a self tanner that doesn't leave streaks, and leaves an amazing real looking tan. Every time I wear this I get so many compliments on how awesome my skin locks and people even think that I got a spray tan. It's my secret weapon.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I have used this for 6 years! Any time I want to be a little tanner I spray it on and I'm ready to go! It doesn't get streaky and looks 100% natural! I love that it instantly gives you color as opposed to having to wait hours before you see anything. Like I said I've used this for years and will continue to do so!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
This gives such a pretty tan! It's a gorgeous tan glow. It's not sticky with you put it on. Love that it gives a tan guard so you can see where you've applied and where you haven't. It's a spray bottle instead of a mousse which is not something I love. It doesn't get you super, super dark but it does give a pretty tan!
Tiffany J.
This is the only tanner that I have used but I have never wanted to move past it. It give me a very even tan and it works great on my face! I usually just use it in my face because my body seems to tan darker than my face and it's perfect for that! Also does not drop down your face if you sweat;)
Christina M.
Absolutely loved this product! It went on easily and didn't leave me streaky and orange. The price was great and the amount I got was amazing. I would definitely repurchase again
Brianna W.
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Does this take long to dry? I've used a number of self-tanners and they seem to take forever to dry.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
Does this product leave uneven and streaks after applying? Also does the color gradually darken or instantly?
Mackenzie  J.
Is this at all streaky?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Have you ever been left with a streaky tan ?