BY BODY DRENCH #75 in Self-Tanner

Salon Quality Sunless Tanning in a Bottle. Bronzing Spray. Natural Looking Tan. Instant Sun-Kissed Glow Salon quality sunless tanning in a bottle.  Quick Tan™ Instant Self Tanners give a natural looking year-round tan.  Bronzing Spray has 360° nozzle for easy application Bronze tint for an instant sun-kissed glow Tinted formulas make it easy to see where to apply Natural-looking sunless tan develops in 3 - 5 hours. see more...

• does this self tanning spray blend well? What is the col...1 Answers
  • Hi - I was wondering if this product is easy to apply? Do...1 Answers
  • Does this make you orange? 1 Answers
Buy on Harmon ...*
  • "I highly recommend this product. " in 1 review
  • "I am fair skinned and love the color it produces! " in 1 review
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Grabbed a can at Harmon and compare to loreal sublime it's a tie in medium color. Lasts a few days and can be used anywhere except your face. I broke out unlike loreal and is why I took off a star. It gave a nice neutral tan but put a towel down to avoid gettinf on your floor. Do not spray in your bathroom or your door snd floor will be the color. Been spray tanning for 20 years I give this an 8 out of 10. Body Drench Quick Tan Instant Self Tanner Spray
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Yes! If you’re fair skinned like me you’ll love this!
You won’t look like an old leather couch I promise.
It looks natural and nice a dark without looking super fake. No orange color to it at all and doesn’t streak. Dries fast and is amazing!
You can find it at sale beauty.
Mikayla V.
Fosston, MN
It's pretty decent! Extremely natural looking and good for people who have fair skin. The only con I noticed is that my legs were extremely uneven in color after applying the product! There is a guide color to the tanner but somehow I ended up with white patches all over my legs. After I saw the white patches, then next day I went in with more spray and sprayed the white areas but my legs looked the same the next day! Might just be me but it was worth mentioning!
Krista c.
Philadelphia, PA
I always keep a stock of these that I buy from Amazon. I have searched far and wide for a self tanner that doesn't leave streaks, and leaves an amazing real looking tan. Every time I wear this I get so many compliments on how awesome my skin locks and people even think that I got a spray tan. It's my secret weapon.
Ashley E.
Mountlake Ter, WA
I have used this for 6 years! Any time I want to be a little tanner I spray it on and I'm ready to go! It doesn't get streaky and looks 100% natural! I love that it instantly gives you color as opposed to having to wait hours before you see anything. Like I said I've used this for years and will continue to do so!
Brook J.
Dudley, NC
This gives such a pretty tan! It's a gorgeous tan glow. It's not sticky with you put it on. Love that it gives a tan guard so you can see where you've applied and where you haven't. It's a spray bottle instead of a mousse which is not something I love. It doesn't get you super, super dark but it does give a pretty tan!
Sharmae H.
Moraine, OH
I am giving this the perfect 5 star rating. I have tried them all. This is the most amazing product I have used yet. Very simple to use and leaves a beautiful brown dark tan. Does not at all look fake. It last for 5-7 days. You will not be disapointed in this product. At first when you put in on, it looks slightly red...like a sunburn and then a couple of hours later, dark brown. Doesn't streak or look orange and looks completely like a real tan. If you want this to last you, please take my advise and use it this way. It will go twice as far. Get a pair of rubber gloves...shake the can well and then spray it directly onto your gloves and rub it on just like lotion and doing it this way you wont be wasting half the can by holding it 8" away from your body. I promise you it will go along way doing it like this. *****I LOVE IT!
Dana A.
Dallas, NC
I absolutely love think product. I went to my salon and my stylist sprayed it on my face and it appeared I had been in the Caribbean for about 2 weeks. The color was gorgeous! It didn't run, fade quick, it doesn't have a bad odor and it made my blue eye pop!! Quick Tan is exactly that...a Qucik tan! The moment you spray it on, it starts to work and just beautiful. I am in aww of this product. Most self tanners stink, but not this one! I am fair to medium tone and it works well for me. Anyway I bought some for the rest of my body and was not disappointed. I have been going to tanning beds for years and am so in love with Qucik Tan that I don't see myself going anymore. Great product and will repurchase.
Christina M.
Absolutely loved this product! It went on easily and didn't leave me streaky and orange. The price was great and the amount I got was amazing. I would definitely repurchase again
Jennifer T.
Brooklyn, NY
I was very impressed with this Tan Mist. I used it three times before writing this product review (to make sure how I felt about it), and I did not experience any of the issues that I had been reading about. This may be due to the fact that I already have naturally tan-ish skin, so I did not need to use a massive amount of the spray tan to get a great base. I did not use it on my face however, I use Clarins Self-Tanner for my face.
Brianna W.
Will this color leave me streaky and orange? I am looking for a natural self tanner and trying to stay away from the tanning beds this spring!
Katie G.
Brookings, SD
Does this take long to dry? I've used a number of self-tanners and they seem to take forever to dry.
Patricia J.
Plant City, FL
Does this product leave uneven and streaks after applying? Also does the color gradually darken or instantly?
Mackenzie  J.
Is this at all streaky?
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Have you ever been left with a streaky tan ?