Body Drench Quick Tan Instant Self Tanner Mousse uploaded by Michelle A.

BY BODY DRENCH

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Body drench by body drench quick tan instant self tanner bronzing mousse medium/dark 4.2 ounce. Body drench quick tan bronzing mousse. Medium dark self tanning products. Design house: body drench. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Amazon
Michelle A.
I bought this at Sally's this past summer for the first time. Previously, I had primarily been using Jergens Instant Sun self-tanning mousse, and occasionally, St. Tropez Classic. (I only have a mini can of that stuff because it's expensive.) Fortunately, Body Drench Quick Tan mousse provides a great result at an affordable price! I have pretty fair skin (MAC NC15), but the mousse gives me a natural-looking tan. I apply it using a self-tanning mitt, and also use it on the face with no problems for my acne-prone skin. As with any other self-tanner, make sure to exfoliate first, and use lotion on your hands, wrists, elbows, ankles, feet, ears, neck, and face before applying the fake tan, to avoid a patchy result. I like to apply it at night, after a shower, then wait several minutes before getting dressed. Then I take another quick shower the next morning to wash it off. While I've found that all self-tanning mousses are a bit sticky, this one definitely isn't as sticky as the Jergens mousse. It lasts for almost a week on me, but I like to apply twice weekly.

I've attached a photo of myself with the Quick Tan applied. My face looks pale because of the makeup I was wearing, but you can see the color on the body.