BODY DRENCH ORIGINAL Body Drench Moisturizing Lotion- Original 16.9oz uploaded by sandi t.

BY BODY DRENCH ORIGINAL

Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert
I live in one of the driest cities, Las Vegas and I suffer from really bad dry skin. It's really rare to find a lotion or a product that truly hydrates and moisturize my skin. This is one of the few products that do.
Ashley B.
seal cove, ME
I am hooked and you will be too. Body Drench is a light but very effective skin moisturizer. Wonderful light scent. Moisture lasts for hours. Use it for arms, legs and face. It's the perfect skin moisturizer!
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
One of my favorites! It is light on the skin but really does keep the skin moisturized. No nasty old smells at all which is what I love. I have seen some of my dryer spots really improve as I used this stuff.
Nyasia W.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this as a winter moisturizer and it was light but still kept my skin moisturized throughout the day, the smell is also very pleasing and gentle
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Really good leigjtweight lotion with a pleasant scent. I think it works great be it winter or summer!
Penny R.
Franklin, KY
I love this lotion!!!! I would also love to get some for free!!!! My daughter also uses it.
Sara p.
Waco, TX
Exelente body,muy buena para la hidratacion del cuerpo y mantenerlo más hidratado
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this a few weeks ago and have been using it daily...I'm not a huge fan..it leaves my skin sticky for hours after applying...it makes it hard to change clothes!! I love the clean scent it has and it does keep my skin hydrated..but sticky..so I more than likely will not purchase again..
sandi t.
santiago, santiago
Light on the skin high moistrizing, light smell i like it ! i would buy the big version !