BY BODY DRENCH

Overview: Body Drench has been a success in the field of skin care ever since its development of their Original Moisturizing Lotion in the early 80's. There products ensure you will have radiant, silky smooth skin. Use daily for an all natural, healthy look. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This is one of my absolute favorite products. I've used it over and over and would definitely by again. I got mine at Ulta and it was an impulse buy because I have super dry skin. It was so worth it and I definitely recommend " in 4 reviews
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this stuff because the scent is amazing! I only gave it 4 stars because even though it feels so good it doesn’t last the longest on really dry skin.
As a regular moisturizer for normal skin it’s better. Cost me $8 at Sally beauty. Worth it!
Ambika S.
Absolutely in LOVE with this lotion.
Smells AMAZING!! Absorbs really quickly into the skin so it doesn't leave you feeling sticky and gross. It has such a pleasant smell too.
Plus there's Argan oil in there!!!! And it's great for skin.
I would definitely repurchase this product and recommend it to a friend
Hannah P.
Selmer, TN
Alainnah R.
Tiffin, OH
Its very difficult for me to find a good moisturizing lotion. My mom works at a beauty supply store and gave me this lotion. I LOVE it. My skin is so soft and smells so good.
I have very dry skin and usually have to mix oil and lotion bit this is the best of both worlds. It is not greasy, feels light and hydrates all day long. The Argan oil scent is heavenly and not overpowering.
Denise W.
This is some awesome body lotion it so silky smooth smells luxurious and moisturising your shin and it last all day I love it the Moroccan Argan Oil is my favorite .
Krystelle M.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite beach bag item. The sun and salt water always dry out my skin. The Arian oil leaves my skin feeling moisturized and glowing. It's fabulous !!!
Samantha C.
Naperville, IL
I can't say enough about the oils, best ever for hair body face! I love this products. This leaves your skin soft and renewed. Heals dry skin its amazing
Sarah G.
KEVIL, KY
Smells great! Doesn't leave a greasy feeling afterwards. Definitely quenches my thirsty skin after a day out in the sun!
Amanda e.
This lotion really made my skin feel so soft and hydrated. The scent is light, floral and smells so good!